This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DICE: Console players 'aren't getting less Battlefield 3'

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. DICE: Console players 'aren't getting less Battlefield 3'

User Info: AsucaHayashi

AsucaHayashi
5 years ago#21
Point is, it isnt fair to straight up say $250 for a console vs. $800 for a PC.

it isn't fair when people fail to include the actual gaming part of PC gaming.

i mentioned in another BF3 topic how i wouldn't trade the ability to get $1500 worth of games for $250 in exchange for the ability to resell my games.

this is on top of the countless amount of F2P games there already are out there.
''PC/360 titles are Microsoft exclusive meaning not on Apple or Linux, meaning the people who own Windows own 360 which still makes it exclusive''. ~Phamous1

User Info: Asellus

Asellus
5 years ago#22
lol obviously now Dice wouldn't want to say to its biggest market "you're getting a lesser version of the game". When it clearly is in its sense of scale.

PC was actually Bad Company 2's biggest market.

Decent gaming PC is $600-$800 if you build it yourself (assuming no prior equipment like a monitor). A console is like $250.

"Assuming no prior equipment like a television", I'm assuming? You can use an hdtv as a monitor.

User Info: CooperRC

CooperRC
5 years ago#23
There just is no reason to get the PS3 version if you have a gaming PC. And the whole "I want to play on a couch" does not work anymore since it is easy to integrate a PC into your living entertainment system if you really want to.

User Info: Wiiplayer111

Wiiplayer111
5 years ago#24
Well, while consoles may not be getting the full 64 people experience, at least thats the only thing changed.
I don't just give you my two cents, I whip a roll of quarters at your head.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. DICE: Console players 'aren't getting less Battlefield 3'

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived