This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I dont understand the whole MW3 vs BF3 crap

#21SoliquidusPosted 9/24/2011 8:34:33 PM
psprulz2007 posted...
Alright you guys took the topic title to serious. I'm not a complete moron. I understand how humans work. I was more along the lines of stating its pointless rather then confusing.

If you still think that it serves a point in you saying its pointless to compare things, then you yourself have missed the point that involves psychology.

There needs to be no so called point in arguments or comparisons. They are still going to happen regardless. However, with this scenario of MW 3 and BF 3, it is justifying the existence of either. Which in turn, will make the one who is a fan of whichever series feel as though there is some purpose involved with their so called justifications. In the end, isn't that a point? Justifying somethings existence is one of the greatest points a person can make. No matter how irrelevant it may seem in the bigger picture, or by others
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
#22Elements012894Posted 9/24/2011 9:10:16 PM
Because we have to know that one game is better then the other is the foundation of gamefaqs.
---
3D is to MK what live-action is to Mario.Never again.-Jeriakimefu
PSN- tazz1989
#23Wiiplayer111Posted 9/24/2011 9:18:52 PM
Heres why I think BF3 is better.

COD doesn't change, not visually appealing, glitchy, laggy, lines of coding appear all over the maps and screens.

BF3 updates the graphics, can control vehicles, isn't glitchy and laggy.

All FPS games have around the same gameplay so its not like I can complain about that.

But what I'm saying is, you gotta keep things fresh. You update graphics, add some things, balance things. COD hasn't done that. So until it does, I will see it as inferior.
---
I don't just give you my two cents, I whip a roll of quarters at your head.
#24TikeioPosted 9/24/2011 9:20:51 PM

SaintZetsu posted...
People who spend money on something will do their best to convince themselves their purchase was the smartest.
---
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.-Christopher Hitchens

#25sonicteam2k1Posted 9/24/2011 9:30:59 PM
kuter posted...
Cod been the same since Cod1, nothing big changed

way to fail/10
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#26TikeioPosted 9/24/2011 9:32:12 PM

kuter posted...
Cod been the same since Cod4, nothing big changed.

Fixed.

#27Klic42Posted 9/24/2011 9:35:08 PM
SaintZetsu posted...
People who spend money on something will do their best to convince themselves their purchase was the smartest.

This, its the same reason you see drama over xbox 360 vs ps3, psp vs ds, and even vita vs 3ds. Another good example is Skyrim and Dark Souls as well as Skyrim on PS3 or X-Box 360. With video games starting to cost more and more money, fanboys will only get worse and worse. Because they have become such a steep economic investment, some gamers need to feel like they made the "right choice". Thus you have the X vs Y drama. They need to be reassured they did the right thing.
---
You spoony bard!!