This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Devs you used to like but are now dead to you

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Devs you used to like but are now dead to you

User Info: kloud 11

kloud 11
5 years ago#1
Bioware: Baldur's Gate and KOTOR were amazing games. Everything they have released this gen pales and are borderline bad games

Square: Downward spiral since FFX(last good game they developed on consoles)

Capcom: No other dev has made it a point to ruin every franchise of theirs

Guerrilla Games: Killzone 3

User Info: Hanzaisha

Hanzaisha
5 years ago#2
Most of the developers I like cater to a niche market so not much has changed. However, I would definitely say Capcom fits for this topic. I enjoyed Capcom games since the NES. This gen has definitely changed my opinion of the company. I don't even pay attention to what they are working on anymore.

EDIT: I forgot about Square. They've really destroyed any enthusiasm I had for their games. After the PS1 days, it was all downhill.

User Info: toadieman

toadieman
5 years ago#3
Nintendo
---
"All's aboard da coal train, baby."

User Info: Zblueshell14

Zblueshell14
5 years ago#4
And?
Why can't people just enjoy games anymore?
Needed Sequels: Bully 2, Kingdom Hearts 3, & Psychonauts 2

User Info: Mickleohb

Mickleohb
5 years ago#5
None. Even if I don't like the games that some devs are putting out now, I don't feel that strongly about them. Besides I can't think of any dev that only develops games that I end up disliking.
"I've got half a mind to kill you...and the other half agrees" Church from RvB
PSN:Mickleohb GT:MickleohbLite

User Info: DrSickDuck

DrSickDuck
5 years ago#6
Square Enix. Squaresoft just made games so much better before the Enix merger.
i3-550@4.0Ghz -- MSI 460 Cyclone -- 8Gb G. Skill RAM -- Samsung Spinpoint F3 1Tb -- Antec TP-650 -- Lian-Li A05 -- EVGA P55 Micro

User Info: Vecturin

Vecturin
5 years ago#7
Capcom... make horribly unbalanced fighting games and release the same game 3 times over with only minor updates making you pay full price for it again, completely ditch breath of fire, no MML3 ever... I am done with this company.

I'll continue to buy Phoenix Wright games, but other than Layton vs Phoenix, there doesn't even seem to be a new PW on the horizon.
What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!" did you not understand?

User Info: CthulhuDagon

CthulhuDagon
5 years ago#8
kloud 11 posted...
Bioware: Baldur's Gate and KOTOR were amazing games. Everything they have released this gen pales and are borderline bad games

This.

I don't mind SE though anymore since the Eidos acquisition. I'm not thrilled with their dev side, but their publishing arm is great.
White line is in the middle of the road, that's the worst place to drive.

User Info: Soratami

Soratami
5 years ago#9
Mickleohb posted...
None. Even if I don't like the games that some devs are putting out now, I don't feel that strongly about them. Besides I can't think of any dev that only develops games that I end up disliking.

This.
PSN: ilikethispart

User Info: KirbyWithAGun

KirbyWithAGun
5 years ago#10
Microsoft
EA Games
Zipper
Nintendo

yup......
games: PS3: MAG, and many others Wii: SSBB and many others PC: C&C,COD BO,L4D2, and many others.
http://www.youtube.com/wardeathfun for full list
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Devs you used to like but are now dead to you

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived