This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PSN level 12 such a pain wow

#21mrmickfranPosted 10/2/2011 6:04:11 AM(edited)
Hey, to the guys *****ING about trophies, it turns out all they do is add REPLAY VALUE. It's almost as if they're entirely Optional
---
Currently playing: Bayonetta, God Hand
Waiting For:Sonic Generations, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Anarchy Reigns, Asura's Wrath, Playstation Vita
#22LunarRoarPosted 10/2/2011 6:11:14 AM
I'm at level 12 with a percentage of about 57. Been at level 12 since around the beginning of this year.
---
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=lunarroar
#23I_Shoot_FoolsPosted 10/2/2011 6:38:12 AM
tactikz4 posted...
I've got more than 100+ trophies and i'm only 45% most of them are golds and silvers but this level is Hell lol

I'm curious what games you're playing where you are level 12 with 100 trophies. I'm also curious how it's even possible to have mostly gold and silvery.
#24I_Shoot_FoolsPosted 10/2/2011 6:43:18 AM
CyborgTwenty posted...
who cares about the levels? do you get anything from having a higher level? nope so it shouldn't matter.

Who cares about video games? Do you "get" anything from playing them at all? Nope, so it shouldn't matter.
F***ing s***, trophy haters are the worst type of video game elitists, worse than the 'peee scheee' crowd.
#25captainjeff87Posted 10/2/2011 6:44:45 AM
I'm also at lvl 12 (95%) and it seems to take forever. I was at 92% and it took I believe three bronze trophies, a gold, and two silvers for it to jump to 95%. I can just imagine what 13 will be like O_o

As for those saying trophies are pointless, it's no different than trying to 100% a game (before trophies), find all the secrets/unlockables in a game, unlock every ending in an RPG, etc etc etc. It just add more replay value to me and others.
---
PSN: CaptainJeff87 (please say Gfaqs in friend request msg)
#26thisranksPosted 10/2/2011 7:06:03 AM
mrmickfran posted...
Hey, to the guys *****ING about trophies, it turns out all they do is add REPLAY VALUE. It's almost as if they're entirely Optional

========================================
I agree, although you might want to realize that you are dealing with some people who don't have the word logic in their dictionary.
---
I don't hate the regionally challenged....it's just that their opinion is irrelevant to my enjoyment of the RPG genre....no matter where the game is created.