This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Yakuza 3: Do I ever stop babysitting?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Yakuza 3: Do I ever stop babysitting?

User Info: Mr_Burgener

Mr_Burgener
5 years ago#1
I heard this game was good, and I've been enjoying it for the most part. But holy sweet jesus, I've been playing for 6 hours and all I've done is chase these stupid kids around. Given, there are some touching moments, but is an actual story ever going to develop? Or am I stuck chasing these kids around town for the rest of the game?

User Info: Amazing_Blaze

Amazing_Blaze
5 years ago#2
Haha yup you stop at around chapter 6 I believe story get better 2

If you liked 3 you should get 4 it's way better plus no babysitting
---Pokemon white FC
4427 3594 7406

User Info: Biruubato3Dgod

Biruubato3Dgod
5 years ago#3
Mr_Burgener posted...
I heard this game was good, and I've been enjoying it for the most part. But holy sweet jesus, I've been playing for 6 hours and all I've done is chase these stupid kids around. Given, there are some touching moments, but is an actual story ever going to develop? Or am I stuck chasing these kids around town for the rest of the game?

just play the game just play the goddamn game....
japan evo SFIV 3peat, daigo'09, daigo'10 and fuudo'11, 22-8, 10-4, daigo over pungo

User Info: ShinobiHayabusa

ShinobiHayabusa
5 years ago#4
when your done babysitting, the game gets sooo much better. keep playing.
My wrestling theme: youtube.com/watch?v=6sjN2gmKDuQ
Last game i beat: Castlevania Harmony of Dis pear

User Info: archizzy

archizzy
5 years ago#5
There is always an element to it but once you get to Kamurocho (however you spell it) you won't have to deal with it for a bit.
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton

User Info: Mr_Burgener

Mr_Burgener
5 years ago#6
This is good to know. The only thing I don't like about this game so far is that I can't punch people whenever I want...I would have beat the crap out of these kids if it would let me. I guarantee they'd stop having all these stupid problems if they were unconscious.

User Info: WantedOutlaw

WantedOutlaw
5 years ago#7
What the hell? That sounds incredibly stupid. No wonder Japanese games don't sell in the US.

User Info: Arkane Denial

Arkane Denial
5 years ago#8
You know what, play 1 and 2.

Then you'll realize how much you'll appreciate these babysitting parts in these 3rd game in the series.
Booker T: "PSN is down! PSN is down! PSN is down! PSN is down! PSN is down! PSN is down! " - Paulina_Pierce

User Info: kamikaze135

kamikaze135
5 years ago#9
As a Yakuza fan, I thought Yakuza 3 sucked. Yakuza 4 is pretty amazing though.
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden

User Info: kamikaze135

kamikaze135
5 years ago#10
WantedOutlaw posted...
What the hell? That sounds incredibly stupid. No wonder Japanese games don't sell in the US.

So you think
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Yakuza 3: Do I ever stop babysitting?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived