This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Star Ocean: The Last Hope International...

#11Devilman_AmonPosted 10/1/2011 9:34:47 PM
as low as 38$??? Sorry the game is old and has horrible voice acting like the some of the worst lol

I agree so why do you still want it so bad? If you still really want it that bad to make a topic despite it having all those faults, stop being a cheapskate and whining and cough up the money. Also I barely even tried to look for it that was my point. And now look' someone found it for even less with minimal effort as well.
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#12k_adsl123Posted 10/1/2011 11:06:17 PM
Justice98405 posted...
It's Star Ocean: The Last Hope. That game is so bad they should be PAYING people to play that pile of junk, not charging people for it.

I like SO4, so I think it would be pretty nifty to get paid to play it.

:P
---
Not changing this sig until PSN gets an online chess game.
Started April 12, 2011.
#13Vicsthebest(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2011 7:33:34 AM
Devilman_Amon posted...
as low as 38$??? Sorry the game is old and has horrible voice acting like the some of the worst lol

I agree so why do you still want it so bad? If you still really want it that bad to make a topic despite it having all those faults, stop being a cheapskate and whining and cough up the money. Also I barely even tried to look for it that was my point. And now look' someone found it for even less with minimal effort as well.

Internet tough guy :P I never said the game is horrible but I cough up my quality money for quality stuff. Clearly you have no idea about what value is and get you moma to pay for you. Either way the whole topic was meant to point out how the game became frigging rare compared to the 360 version and I don't care if you can find it cheaper then me. I already bought it for 20$ on ebay.