This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do the PS2 classics have trophies?

#1MwarriorHieiPosted 10/5/2011 4:41:04 PM
?
---
o.o
#2XeonexFlashPosted 10/5/2011 4:41:47 PM
No and you shouldn't let that determine your purchase... if any ps2 games are going to have trophies it's most likely going to be remastered.
---
Taking high doses and leaning in the looney bin, I report seeing geometric patterns in the air shape shifting at very hyper speeds, "and a lot more."
#3MwarriorHiei(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2011 4:44:40 PM(edited)

No and you shouldn't let that determine your purchase... if any ps2 games are going to have trophies it's most likely going to be remastered.

who says i want them for trophies? and what gives you the right to tell me what to buy?
---
o.o
#4Nova666Posted 10/5/2011 4:47:53 PM(edited)
Yes they have.

BTW, there is nothing wrong with trophies, some are nice challenges that are fun to achieve. The problem is people that play games they don't like just for the trophies. Pretty lame.
---
Nova666 = 50% win, 50% awesome, 50% OMG
That is 150% right thar.
~ Action
#5XeonexFlashPosted 10/5/2011 4:46:57 PM
I said you shouldn't let that determine your purchase. I don't care what you do with your money.
---
Taking high doses and leaning in the looney bin, I report seeing geometric patterns in the air shape shifting at very hyper speeds, "and a lot more."
#6MwarriorHiei(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2011 4:48:17 PM

I said you shouldn't let that determine your purchase. I don't care what you do with your money.

so you assume im asking because you think trophies are a deal breaker for me. the whole "determine your purchase" part is completely unnecessary.
---
o.o
#7MalifacentXPosted 10/5/2011 4:48:53 PM
If you come on here asking questions about something the cited articles VERY clearly call out, without bothering to check, people will find ways to throw jabs like the above.
---
PSN: SeventhLegion
Sean climbs like a crippled monkey with Parkinson's ~RyanJMcD on "The Saboteur"
#8zombiehunting84Posted 10/5/2011 4:49:01 PM
MwarriorHiei posted...
who says i want them for trophies? and what gives you the right to tell me what to buy?

He wasnt telling you what to do at all. He merely suggested you make wiser decisions *IF* you were basing your purchase on that.
---
PSN: ThePixies GT: ThePixies84
#9XeonexFlashPosted 10/5/2011 4:49:03 PM
Are you trying to start an argument?
---
#10work_a_holicPosted 10/5/2011 4:49:27 PM
They are really just a basic form of the game. If you read the info on them in the store, it says that "there may be times where the title plays differently from the Playstation 2 version, or where some features may not function properly. This version does not support Playstation 2 peripherals, therefore functionalities such as multiplayer, versus, and co-op modes are not available."

The last part says "this version" so maybe not all will be like this.

I probably said way more than you wanted, but I think it is stuff you should know.