This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Jak & Daxter HD collection revealed

#1tYRE_602Posted 10/10/2011 5:45:13 AM
According to this norwegian games site, Naughty Dog has confirmed that the HD collection (Jak 1-3) is coming..

During an Uncharted 3-press conference in Oslo, Justin Richmond from Naughty Dog questioned about a lot of stuuf, also the Jak and Daxter series. He clearly said to much when he told us that there will be a Jak and Dakter collection for Playstation 3 in 2012. This package will contain the first three games of the series and all will be upgraded in HD.

http://playstationspill.no/artikkel/jak-and-daxter-spillene-i-hd/
#2GM_Posted 10/10/2011 5:47:37 AM
I love you Sony. I love you ND. We should hook up sometime.
---
Not changing this sig until console gamers realize next-gen will not have games running at a native 60 FPS.
****(((Started: 10/6/2011)))****
#3NiceTurdCutterPosted 10/10/2011 6:08:02 AM
The Jak games were completely overshadowed by the superior Ratchet series. Y wood they release these?
---
This sentence has five words. The Xbox will always have the better multiplatform game. They did last gen and they do this gen, Get over it already.
#4ToastyAnakinPosted 10/10/2011 6:09:39 AM
because you don't like them. They released it to spite YOU, and only YOU.

i am disappointed at the lack of Jak X though....
---
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)
#5TauriLeaderPosted 10/10/2011 6:14:40 AM
I am going to get these. I was not a fan of the open world of the second and third games. I loved the first one.

My problem with the second and third games was the lack of check points. I can't remember in one mission I was just at the end and I fell off a cliff and started at the beginning. I didn't like the weapons for some reason.

It could be down to the lack of skill 10 years ago but I'm not sure.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#6evidpeedPosted 10/10/2011 6:15:39 AM
NiceTurdCutter posted...
The Jak games were completely overshadowed by the superior Ratchet series. Y wood they release these?

Really? I always thought the Jak series overshadowed the Ratchet. O.o meh. It was probably just me not paying attention. Nonetheless, it is nice to finally have some sort of confirmation of this collection.

No Jak X is somewhat dissapointing. The most reasonable explanation I can think of is that they will make a second collection of Jak X, Jak and Daxter TLF, and Daxter. If they bring Jak X to the PS3 then Daxter has to come too! Jak X has secrets you can unlock by having save data of the first three games and Daxter. Well, they don't really have too...you know what...who cares! I just want to play Jak and Daxter again without the lag of my 80 gig -___-
#7DerekRossPosted 10/10/2011 6:23:25 AM
Already have these on the PS2. No way I'm letting them milk me again with these HD collections. Just give me back BC.
#8tYRE_602(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2011 6:25:15 AM
DerekRoss posted...
Already have these on the PS2. No way I'm letting them milk me again with these HD collections. Just give me back BC.

Some people prefer to have trophies and play them in high definition and better framerate.
#9DerekRossPosted 10/10/2011 6:28:21 AM
tYRE_602 posted...
Some people prefer to have trophies and play them in high definition and better framerate.

Some people have the extra money. I don't. I prefer new experience.
#10dreamtheater33Posted 10/10/2011 6:28:44 AM
awesome i never played these cant wait to play them in high def.