This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just Bought Dragon Age Origins

#1Rip_Dat_BongPosted 10/14/2011 11:45:29 PM
What do l need to know? No spoilers please.
---
PSN~ Rip_Dat_Bong
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/951943-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2/56978969
#2gogeta85Posted 10/14/2011 11:46:31 PM
Don't Die...Bout It.
#3Rip_Dat_Bong(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2011 11:50:35 PM
A real response would be appreciated.
---
PSN~ Rip_Dat_Bong
#4MrUntouchable18Posted 10/14/2011 11:52:38 PM
Should have gotten Ultimate Version......
---
Are you a Hater?
H.aving A.nger T.owards E.veryone R.eaching S.uccess
#5Clogged_ArteryPosted 10/14/2011 11:54:21 PM
I hate topics like this. Just play the damn game.
---
I want a sequel to Eternal Darkness!!!
How many people agree with me: 29 How many people disagree: 1
#6Rip_Dat_Bong(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2011 12:01:27 AM
Rip_Dat_Bong posted...
---
PSN~ Rip_Dat_Bong
#7thisranksPosted 10/15/2011 12:03:17 AM
Rip_Dat_Bong posted...

-----------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations on purchasing what i consider to be an excellent game. While i agree that it would have been wiser to buy the Ultimate Edition there's nothing wrong with being late to the party.

Here's my suggestion....if you need any advice got to the DA: O forum and make a topic like this.

Attn: ripstrawberry

Don't get me wrong....there are many knowledgeable people when it comes to this game, but ripstrawberry is a master.....and people will know you are looking for help.

My advice is to make sure you have at least the Warden's Keep, Stone Prisoner, and Return to Ostigar DLC. They really add a lot to the story as well as helping you along your way. Also make sure not to just toss skills onto your characters or that will gimp them. If you go into the game without a plan for your character and/or party it won't be pretty.....
---
I don't hate the regionally challenged....it's just that their opinion is irrelevant to my enjoyment of the RPG genre....no matter where the game is created.
#8Clogged_ArteryPosted 10/15/2011 12:06:11 AM
Rip_Dat_Bong posted...
Rip_Dat_Bong posted...

That was a 'real' response. Just because you refuse to accept it as that, means nothing. Why ask us what you need to know about a game that you have already bought? Just pop the disc in and play the game and figure it out and have fun with it.
Topics like these are useless, what do you want someone to do? Hold your hand and guide you through the game?
If that's the case, there's always guides, FAQs, and Youtube.
---
I want a sequel to Eternal Darkness!!!
How many people agree with me: 29 How many people disagree: 1
#9Rip_Dat_Bong(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2011 12:08:32 AM
thisranks posted...
Rip_Dat_Bong posted...

-----------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations on purchasing what i consider to be an excellent game. While i agree that it would have been wiser to buy the Ultimate Edition there's nothing wrong with being late to the party.

Here's my suggestion....if you need any advice got to the DA: O forum and make a topic like this.

Attn: ripstrawberry

Don't get me wrong....there are many knowledgeable people when it comes to this game, but ripstrawberry is a master.....and people will know you are looking for help.

My advice is to make sure you have at least the Warden's Keep, Stone Prisoner, and Return to Ostigar DLC. They really add a lot to the story as well as helping you along your way. Also make sure not to just toss skills onto your characters or that will gimp them. If you go into the game without a plan for your character and/or party it won't be pretty.....

l was going to but the board seemed rather dead. l had leftover PSN wallet money and a card so l bought it off PS Store. (l know it's a ripoff) l was wondering if any particular class/build is more beginner friendly. And unfortunately l won't be able to get DLC for a while.
---
PSN~ Rip_Dat_Bong
#10Rip_Dat_Bong(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2011 12:10:59 AM
Clogged_Artery posted...
Rip_Dat_Bong posted...
Rip_Dat_Bong posted...

That was a 'real' response. Just because you refuse to accept it as that, means nothing. Why ask us what you need to know about a game that you have already bought? Just pop the disc in and play the game and figure it out and have fun with it.
Topics like these are useless, what do you want someone to do? Hold your hand and guide you through the game?
If that's the case, there's always guides, FAQs, and Youtube.

Wanted to discuss a game l am hyped to play while it downloads. You didn't have to post in here.....twice lol.
---
PSN~ Rip_Dat_Bong