This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just Bought Dragon Age Origins

#11Clogged_ArteryPosted 10/15/2011 12:13:11 AM
I can post in here as much as I wish. Lulz!
---
I want a sequel to Eternal Darkness!!!
How many people agree with me: 29 How many people disagree: 1
#12Klic42Posted 10/15/2011 12:16:31 AM
Know that its a great game. Better late than never. That being said I would advise you to save often. This goes with out saying in most RPG's but it really holds true in Dragon Age. There were many times when I would save and pick the "bad" decision just to see what would happen and then reload. You should know that mages are really over powered in Dragon Age. Once you get a full party, it is well worth the time to sit down and really go through the party members gambits ( cant for the life of me recall what they are called in this game). The fact that Dragon Age allows you to fine tune your party members actions is real asset, dont over look it. Since you have the console version and dont have access to mods, it is very important to buy every backpack you come across. Nothing more frustrating than not having enough room.

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head. Like other people have said, head over to the Dragon Age forums, they are still pretty active. They will be able to give you a much more detailed list then a generalized board like this will. Take your time and talk to everyone in the game. It has a great story and is well worth playing through several times.
---
You spoony bard!!