This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has the Assassin's Creed's bubble burst?

#11scjetPosted 11/15/2011 6:37:18 PM
The first Assassin's Creed game was good, the major complaint was how repetitive it became. Assassin's Creed 2 fixed just about everything that was wrong with the first game and showed great promise for the future, needless to say I enjoyed the hell out of it. Then there's Assassins Creed Brotherhood, it's basically an extension of Assassins Creed 2 and doesn't change much, I put a few hours into it when it was first released and put it down, tried to get back into it recently and just couldn't stand it after a half hour and I really have no interest in the new one either.
---
February 29th, 2010
Never Forget!
#12TrickyPonyPosted 11/15/2011 6:38:14 PM
wstfld posted...
I'll get it eventually. I couldn't finish the original AC, but AC2 and ACB were awesome.

I didn't finish the first either. It wasn't the repetition, my xbox RROD'd so I shelved the game. I just bought AC2 last night used so I can buy Revelations when it goes on sale. I was thinking about skipping Brotherhood altogether, not really going to be playing mp with this title.

Am I on target or am I missing out?
#13-Damien-(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2011 5:55:15 AM
OldSnakeLiveon8 posted...
More like the Ezio bubble burst. The people want AssCreed 3.

I think the franchise as a whole is growing stale. The
bubble has burst on this one
#14Nightmare966Posted 11/16/2011 5:58:21 AM
I've played it, ended it, enjoyed the story.

I want to hear people who have completely finsihed the game.
---
PSN: Nightmare966
#15da number one stoogePosted 11/16/2011 5:59:56 AM
If it's just another expansion like brotherhood was, then I'll pass. Some games can get away with having very similar sequels, but each AC game is 40 to 50 hours long. I don't feel like playing the same 50 hour game over and over.

Give us a new character, setting, and possibly a new engine, then maybe I'll come back.
---
GFAQ Fact No. 165: Anybody that uses the word "whining" in place of an articulated argument is a little *****.
#16Agent_GreerPosted 11/16/2011 6:10:43 AM
I think it is because the game is releasing so closely to super high quality titles, that people can see more clearly just how the quality of the AC games are.
---
http://i959.photobucket.com/albums/ae79/Vanquish_Souls/Hazed.jpg