This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has the Assassin's Creed's bubble burst?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Has the Assassin's Creed's bubble burst?
5 years ago#11
The first Assassin's Creed game was good, the major complaint was how repetitive it became. Assassin's Creed 2 fixed just about everything that was wrong with the first game and showed great promise for the future, needless to say I enjoyed the hell out of it. Then there's Assassins Creed Brotherhood, it's basically an extension of Assassins Creed 2 and doesn't change much, I put a few hours into it when it was first released and put it down, tried to get back into it recently and just couldn't stand it after a half hour and I really have no interest in the new one either.
February 29th, 2010
Never Forget!
5 years ago#12
wstfld posted...
I'll get it eventually. I couldn't finish the original AC, but AC2 and ACB were awesome.

I didn't finish the first either. It wasn't the repetition, my xbox RROD'd so I shelved the game. I just bought AC2 last night used so I can buy Revelations when it goes on sale. I was thinking about skipping Brotherhood altogether, not really going to be playing mp with this title.

Am I on target or am I missing out?
5 years ago#13
OldSnakeLiveon8 posted...
More like the Ezio bubble burst. The people want AssCreed 3.

I think the franchise as a whole is growing stale. The
bubble has burst on this one
5 years ago#14
I've played it, ended it, enjoyed the story.

I want to hear people who have completely finsihed the game.
PSN: Nightmare966
5 years ago#15
If it's just another expansion like brotherhood was, then I'll pass. Some games can get away with having very similar sequels, but each AC game is 40 to 50 hours long. I don't feel like playing the same 50 hour game over and over.

Give us a new character, setting, and possibly a new engine, then maybe I'll come back.
GFAQ Fact No. 165: Anybody that uses the word "whining" in place of an articulated argument is a little *****.
5 years ago#16
I think it is because the game is releasing so closely to super high quality titles, that people can see more clearly just how the quality of the AC games are.
http://i959.photobucket.com/albums/ae79/Vanquish_Souls/Hazed.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Has the Assassin's Creed's bubble burst?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived