This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

wow how....unexpected. I dont like Skyrim.

#1MMAKSXPosted 11/16/2011 10:37:28 PM
I put hundreds of hours into Oblivion, but this im finding real boring as whole in terms of story and the actual world, I vastly prefer Oblivions world and playing this gives me a feel of been there done that, man I was SO hyped for this one too, I thought it would be my GOTY and everything! Oh well it just came out so I can trade for maybe AC:R. I guess I'll wait for ME3 as imo ME2 was amazing.

I am dissapoint son.
---
PSN:solidkevinx
#2SikkaSillPosted 11/16/2011 10:44:36 PM
So you want to play AC:R? Talk about been there done that...
---
RIP DP, gonna miss you bro! "Bwahhhhh" - Me
#3billOrileyPosted 11/16/2011 10:48:01 PM
thats how i felt with fallout nv. I loved fo3. It was the first time i've ever played a game like that, and i explored the hell out of it . When fallout nv rolled around, i quickly got bored of it.
#4Modus_OperandiPosted 11/16/2011 10:48:12 PM
I am disappoint with this topic.
---
Modus Operandi,
Chief GameFAQs PlayStation 3 Hardware Message Board Consultant
#5MMAKSX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2011 10:48:32 PM
SikkaSill posted...

AC gives me a story that keeps me interested and I also enjoy the world much much more, also the gameplay may be the same but I still enjoy it while elder scrolls ive grown tired of it. Not hard to understand.
---
#6peter_888Posted 11/16/2011 10:53:08 PM
SikkaSill posted...

I've played Assassin Creed: Revelation a bit but I personally think there's a significant of changes in the game that it doesn't warrant of being called the same game as its predecessor.
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Peter47890
#7Dark_SpiretPosted 11/16/2011 10:53:41 PM
well thats different. most seem to love skyrim if they loved oblivion or even if they didnt like it. Personally i despised oblivion in all most all regards, but i am happy to see a lot of issues i had with it are smoothed over in skyrim.
---
Currently playing: Saints Row 3 - Battlefield 3 - Skyrim
#8MMAKSX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2011 10:55:49 PM
One thing I will say though, the music is not good, great even, it is Fantastic! Wow what a great soundtrack!!
---
#9BigSaltyDookiePosted 11/16/2011 10:56:46 PM
I hated Oblivion with a passion. I probably tried 10+ to get into that game but it just bored the hell out of me.
I'm surprisingly enjoying Skyrim. It's not blowing me away or anything and it's not my GotY pick but it's also not boring the hell out of me like Oblivion.
---
Old bear.. he likes the honey!
Heart attack never stopped old big bear!
#10Killah PriestPosted 11/17/2011 12:29:41 AM
if oblivion is morrowind for dummies then skyrim is oblivion for the specially educated.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.