This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

IGN: 15 Really Really, Really Hard Games

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. IGN: 15 Really Really, Really Hard Games
5 years ago#1
http://games.ign.com/articles/121/1213050p1.html

Good read. I'm glad F-Zero GX and Super Meat Boy got some love. I'm disappointed at the lack of God Hand and Viewtiful Joe though.
Currently playing: Bayonetta, God Hand, Mega Man Battle Network Series
Waiting For:Anarchy Reigns, Asura's Wrath, Playstation Vita
5 years ago#2
VJ is easy. Didn't have much trouble on high difficult levels.
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]
5 years ago#3
zzamaro posted...

Did you beat it on the hardest tho? Ultra V Rated was no joke to me. I have beat many action games on their hardest setting, and Viewtiful Joe on UVR definitely can rank with the most difficult ones.
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
5 years ago#4
zzamaro posted...

Even Fire Leo?
Currently playing: Bayonetta, God Hand, Mega Man Battle Network Series
Waiting For:Anarchy Reigns, Asura's Wrath, Playstation Vita
5 years ago#5
Hm Ninja Gaiden and Devil May Cry...Easy Games
But i love that genre and im damn good in it so its normal - Otherhand i probably dont stand a chance in F-Zero.
5 years ago#6
Glad to see NO ps3 games on there. It just drives home my point even further that it is a casual system
5 years ago#7
WOW I had that very same x-men game back when I was 9, infact I still have it but a busted genesis. I ended up getting to that damn level of reseting the computer. Had no I idea I had to restart the game. Although I'm not surprised this game starts without a menu screen or anything. 3 seconds after turning on the system your already playing.
PSN- tazz1989
5 years ago#8
It's impossible to forget Battletoads 3rd level. As a little kid I just couldn't beat it TILL Battletoads & Double Dragon game. Some reason that version of the hover lvl was a joke.
I want something good to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Queens Of The Stoneage
5 years ago#9
BroDudeJaggies posted...
Glad to see NO ps3 games on there. It just drives home my point even further that it is a casual system

Vanquish on God Hard is the hardest thing I have faced This Gen. Harder than anything on that list that I have experienced
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
5 years ago#10
BroDudeJaggies posted...

All the post PS2 generation games listed were VERY beatable. Infact DMC and NG I beat back when I was about 11. If your wondering yes I played my 16 bit games along side current gen ones. Untill they crapped out
PSN- tazz1989
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. IGN: 15 Really Really, Really Hard Games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived