This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

IGN: 15 Really Really, Really Hard Games

#1mrmickfranPosted 11/21/2011 4:11:21 PM(edited)
http://games.ign.com/articles/121/1213050p1.html

Good read. I'm glad F-Zero GX and Super Meat Boy got some love. I'm disappointed at the lack of God Hand and Viewtiful Joe though.
---
Currently playing: Bayonetta, God Hand, Mega Man Battle Network Series
Waiting For:Anarchy Reigns, Asura's Wrath, Playstation Vita
#2zzamaroPosted 11/21/2011 4:01:55 PM
VJ is easy. Didn't have much trouble on high difficult levels.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]
#3SoliquidusPosted 11/21/2011 4:08:49 PM
zzamaro posted...

Did you beat it on the hardest tho? Ultra V Rated was no joke to me. I have beat many action games on their hardest setting, and Viewtiful Joe on UVR definitely can rank with the most difficult ones.
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
#4mrmickfran(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2011 4:09:05 PM
zzamaro posted...

Even Fire Leo?
---
Currently playing: Bayonetta, God Hand, Mega Man Battle Network Series
Waiting For:Anarchy Reigns, Asura's Wrath, Playstation Vita
#5SubSeenixPosted 11/21/2011 4:14:44 PM
Hm Ninja Gaiden and Devil May Cry...Easy Games
But i love that genre and im damn good in it so its normal - Otherhand i probably dont stand a chance in F-Zero.
#6BroDudeJaggiesPosted 11/21/2011 4:17:05 PM
Glad to see NO ps3 games on there. It just drives home my point even further that it is a casual system
#7Elements012894Posted 11/21/2011 4:19:10 PM
WOW I had that very same x-men game back when I was 9, infact I still have it but a busted genesis. I ended up getting to that damn level of reseting the computer. Had no I idea I had to restart the game. Although I'm not surprised this game starts without a menu screen or anything. 3 seconds after turning on the system your already playing.
---
PSN- tazz1989
#8Vince40Posted 11/21/2011 4:21:39 PM
It's impossible to forget Battletoads 3rd level. As a little kid I just couldn't beat it TILL Battletoads & Double Dragon game. Some reason that version of the hover lvl was a joke.
---
I want something good to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Queens Of The Stoneage
#9SoliquidusPosted 11/21/2011 4:22:10 PM
BroDudeJaggies posted...
Glad to see NO ps3 games on there. It just drives home my point even further that it is a casual system

Vanquish on God Hard is the hardest thing I have faced This Gen. Harder than anything on that list that I have experienced
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
#10Elements012894Posted 11/21/2011 4:25:09 PM
BroDudeJaggies posted...

All the post PS2 generation games listed were VERY beatable. Infact DMC and NG I beat back when I was about 11. If your wondering yes I played my 16 bit games along side current gen ones. Untill they crapped out
---
PSN- tazz1989