This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Questoon about amazon

#1Caution124Posted 11/21/2011 4:47:07 PM
I was thinking of just putting the games i want to get in my chart for now. Will the black friday sales put placed in while they are in my cart so I can just go straight to checkout? Also what time will they be on?
#2BroncavPosted 11/21/2011 4:52:48 PM
I think the price locks in when you add it to your cart. So I'm pretty sure you need to wait.
---
Being a fanboy = Dedicating yourself to and defending a piece of plastic, made by a corporation that doesn't care about you anyway.
#3St_PavelowPosted 11/21/2011 7:18:18 PM
I would think the price only locks when you finalize the transaction. If not just make a wish list and work from there come Friday.
---
These days they want to be criminals more than they want to commit crime. That's not just crime; that's the way of the world.
#4IroncondorzPosted 11/21/2011 7:31:50 PM
Prices will change automatically up or down while in your cart. When you check back a message will appear saying "the price of an item in your cart has changed from ____ to ____ (or something like that).

Also if an item sells out it will be removed from your cart, so keeping them there isn't really giving you an advantage. The stuff isn't going to sell that fast, at least not from what I've seen on Amazon BF.
---
Support for future release: "Torchlight 2" by Runic Games, and Jane Jensen's "Gray Matter"
#5frodiusmaximusPosted 11/21/2011 8:02:40 PM
Prices change automatically in your cart--up or down. You will get a notification when you sign in.
---
Wii FC: 4611 9918 6480 6380 | SSBB FC: 5327-0572-3591 | PSN:FrodiusMaximus
Add me, e-mail me your code at frodiusmaximus@gmail.com, and I'll add you.