This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

EXTREMELY important question about PS2 classics (well, it is to me)

#1Sadako GhostPosted 11/21/2011 6:32:08 PM
Maximo: Ghosts to Glory is my all-time favourite PS2 game and I just saw that it's on PS. After wetting myself, I immediately wanted to buy the game... but then I realised I can't because I live in Europe :(

My questions:

- Will this be released on the EU store tomorrow?
- Is there a way to buy stuff from the US store with a EU credit card? (can't enter the correct billing address)

I know buying a PSN card on ebay is a solution but I was hoping for something quicker/easier. Is there a place that sells these cards online and send you the code via email?
---
I was weak... that's why I needed you... needed someone to punish me for my sins.
#2Alky88Posted 11/21/2011 6:35:10 PM
Sadako Ghost posted...
Maximo: Ghosts to Glory is my all-time favourite PS2 game and I just saw that it's on PS. After wetting myself, I immediately wanted to buy the game... but then I realised I can't because I live in Europe :(

My questions:

- Will this be released on the EU store tomorrow?
- Is there a way to buy stuff from the US store with a EU credit card? (can't enter the correct billing address)

I know buying a PSN card on ebay is a solution but I was hoping for something quicker/easier. Is there a place that sells these cards online and send you the code via email?

No to both BUT there is a way around the second option.
Simply look online and buy a PSN card somewhere (make sure it's the US one obviously).
You usually get the code on the card by e-mail and quickly as well so all you have to do is log into your US PSN and input the code to have money in there.
PS2 Classics won't come to EU anytime soon if ever.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#3Sadako Ghost(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2011 6:43:29 PM
Thanks! Just ordered one from pcgamesupply.com, hope they're trustworthy. I will receive a call because I'm a first-time customer (to verify my order), any idea what kind of information they require? Is it an automated message?
---
I was weak... that's why I needed you... needed someone to punish me for my sins.
#4Alky88Posted 11/21/2011 6:46:19 PM
Sadako Ghost posted...
Thanks! Just ordered one from pcgamesupply.com, hope they're trustworthy. I will receive a call because I'm a first-time customer (to verify my order), any idea what kind of information they require? Is it an automated message?

It isn't automated. They simply want to verify that you actually made the purchase and once the call is done you should get the code in your mail box.
---
#5Sadako Ghost(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2011 6:48:21 PM
Ok. Problem is that it's almost 3 am here, hope I'll get that call soon :-/
---
#6Alky88Posted 11/21/2011 6:52:52 PM
Sadako Ghost posted...
Ok. Problem is that it's almost 3 am here, hope I'll get that call soon :-/

I honestly don't remember where I ordered mine but I do remember being pissed off when I was told I had to wait for a call... and I got that call within 30 minutes lol.
---
#7Sadako Ghost(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2011 6:57:55 PM
Just received the call and my code! Downloading the game as we speak!

Man, you can't believe how happy I am ^_^
---
#8Alky88Posted 11/21/2011 7:01:29 PM
Sadako Ghost posted...
Just received the call and my code! Downloading the game as we speak!

Man, you can't believe how happy I am ^_^

Enjoy the game then :)
---