This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who's excited for FFXIII-2?

#51RPG maniac87Posted 11/22/2011 5:53:24 PM
I'm disappointed that they're removing a lot of the improvements FFXIII made,
but the characters, story and battle system should still be as amazing as ever!
---
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)
#52TheCyborgNinjaPosted 11/22/2011 5:56:27 PM
I am. I'm importing the JP version (because I have the JP version of XIII). I found it required less grinding, and I was less bothered by the voice actors.
---
Captain Anderson also has his picture on his desk. Kaidan is such a slut. - khrulez
#53Lelouch71Posted 11/23/2011 12:05:04 AM
I'm most certainly am interested. You can count me among the few that didn't buy into the smoke and mirrors that the some of the vocal haters bought into. As a result, I ended up liking FFXIII because I had no expectations. This game has the things that I felt was lacking from FFXIII initially.

It's kind of funny that DLC is being bash. I vaguely remember some people on gamefaqs wishing for it in the original. At least SE is more tactful with it if Dissidia 012 is any indication unlike Capcom and Namdai. Besides DLC is what's in it this gen. Versus will most certainly have a few too.

Outside of FFXIII-2, I'm looking forward to Graces F as far as console jrpgs goes. I would include Versus, but there is no guarantee that's coming out no earlier than late 2012.
---
"Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
#54JahkeemyorkPosted 11/23/2011 12:49:02 AM
Very cautious about this after Final Fantasy XIII, but it sounds like they've definitely fixed things, but reviews and fan reactions mainly want reactions from those that disliked FInal Fantasy XIII's opinion.
#55ShippoyashaPosted 11/23/2011 12:54:09 AM
It'll probably take me a good part of the next year to totally finish Skyrim with multiple characters... so I don't feel rushed.
#56American_Eagle0Posted 11/23/2011 1:04:45 AM
Cant wait to play, it's one of the few games I'm looking forward to next year :)