This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has anyone taken advantage of Black Friday deals yet?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Has anyone taken advantage of Black Friday deals yet?

User Info: Bane_Of_Despair

Bane_Of_Despair
5 years ago#1
Topic title, just wondering if anyone found some really god deals or just wants to share what they got. SO far I decided to get God of War 3 for $15 from Newegg since I didn't have it yet but been waiting for a good sale for it.

GO!
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?"

User Info: American_Eagle0

American_Eagle0
5 years ago#2
$10 Bioshock 2 special edition @ bestbuy
$50 Uncharted 3 CE @ newegg

User Info: pwned3x

pwned3x
5 years ago#3
Yep just bought the $200 PS3 bundle from Gamestop. Might go for their buy 2 get 1 free deal, but I'm gonna surf around the web later and see if I can anything better.
PSN: Settai
UMvC3 Main Team: Strange, Magneto, and Sentinel

User Info: Rip_Dat_Bong

Rip_Dat_Bong
5 years ago#4
Yesterday took advantage of bein rewards member from GS. Got LA Noire and GTA 4 brand new for a total of $30.
PSN~ Rip_Dat_Bong
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/951943-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2/56978969

User Info: Zin_LG

Zin_LG
5 years ago#5
I been taking advantage all week.

Vanquish $5.50
Bioshock 2 CE $10
Resistance 3 Doomsday Edition $100
Killzone 3 and Red Faction Armageddon $20
Sansa Clip Zip $30
No More Heroes' Paradise $10
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood $10

Saw other stuff but passed since I wasn't interested in the games.

On another note Best Buy has been kicking Amazon's ass on video game deals this month. Never thought I would spend more at Best Buy than Amazon.
Backlog progress: PS3-19/23, 360 - 4/10, PSP- 14/48, PC ??/??
Recent completes - L.A. Noire, Assassin's Creed 2, NIER, Dante's Inferno, Enslaved, Darksiders

User Info: Bane_Of_Despair

Bane_Of_Despair
5 years ago#6
Zin where did you get No More Heroes for $10? I was looking around for a good deal on that one =\
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?"

User Info: Zin_LG

Zin_LG
5 years ago#7

Zin where did you get No More Heroes for $10? I was looking around for a good deal on that one =\

It was $10 at Gamefly's 10 and under November sale. Its over now, but they have No More Heroes for $20 and you automatically get $12 off you order if you buy any two used games. Up until yesterday it was $20 new on Amazon not sure why they changed it back to regular price today.
Backlog progress: PS3-19/23, 360 - 4/10, PSP- 14/48, PC ??/??
Recent completes - L.A. Noire, Assassin's Creed 2, NIER, Dante's Inferno, Enslaved, Darksiders

User Info: icewolf74

icewolf74
5 years ago#8
I want to jump on that Rayman: Origins deal at Gamestop, but I spent 50 dollars putting a Wii on layaway yesterday and 60 dollars on a cellphone yesterday too. I have the money for the game, but I will probably be poor for 2 1/2 weeks until I get paid next; which I planned on using to purchase my Wii. Ugh! =(

User Info: LethalX08

LethalX08
5 years ago#9
I got Driver San Francisco & goldeneye 007 reloaded off Amazon UK. 14.XX & 19.XX (can't remember the pence).

Going to check gamestop UK since tomorrow is the start of black friday on it.
3DS: 1504/5682/1682 PSN: LethalX08
Playing: Skyrim, SM 3D Land, MW3, Brink, Homefront & 10 - 15 other games.

User Info: Valkerion757

Valkerion757
5 years ago#10
Batman Arkham City: $29.99 Best Buy
White Knight Chronicle 2: $39.99 Gamestop
Disgaea 4 Premium Edition: $39.99 Amazon
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit: $19.99

All gotten this week, Batman this morning.

Resisted the urge to buy:
3DS bundle: $169 at Best Buy
God of War 3: $14.99
Uncharted 2: $14.99
Uncharted 3: $29.99

Might end up buying the $14.99 games and Uncharted 3 at work (work at best buy) before/after my shift if theres any there.

Saving money for the new Gundam vs. :p trying to anyway.
PSN: Valkerion7 (KoF13:Benimaru, Shen, Daimon ) (BBCS: Litchi/Valkenhayn) ~ (SSF4: Rose/Makoto)~ (GG: Anji, I-No)
XBL: ValkerionSeven (Same games as PS3)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Has anyone taken advantage of Black Friday deals yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived