This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just made the biggest steal on craigslist this morning.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Just made the biggest steal on craigslist this morning.

User Info: xexis

xexis
5 years ago#1
I found a fully functional 60gb Dec 2006 on Craigslist for $100 cosmetically really no flaws and it reads everything! I'm just excited I get to hand down the 80gb 2nd I had to my wife. :-D

User Info: CoolDogrol

CoolDogrol
5 years ago#2
For a moment i though you bought yourself a wife on craigslist.. one without cosmetically flaws this time.. ohh well was i wrong.

I used to sell broken 60 GB's and 80's GB versions which i repaired and sold asap, because they kept burning their lasers to death after a short amount of gaming.. I hope yours is a good one.. check the label if its opened once to make sure its 'really' a good one without repaired flaws which may come back soon.

User Info: Encephlon

Encephlon
5 years ago#3
heh you could have gotten a brand new slim for 129 for blackfriday
So many games, so little time...
Unfortunately most portable/HD remakes suffer "Emperor's New Clothes" syndrome. Nostalgia ftw.

User Info: Tikeio

Tikeio
5 years ago#4

You just bought a ticking timebomb, and you call that a steal? lol

That thing will croak in 1-4 months. The owner probably just reflowed the CPU/GPU, which is a temporary fix, and hoped that some noob would by it.

But congratulations, TC.

User Info: SODIS

SODIS
5 years ago#5
I'd knock on wood if I were you.
NIER

Tikeio
5 years ago#6

*buy

User Info: faris_ruhi

faris_ruhi
5 years ago#7
Seeing as the owner let it go for $100, there's probably something wrong with it or he just temp-fixed a YLOD he got.
Time...line...? Time is not made out of lines. It is made of circles. That is why clocks are round. - Caboose
PSN: SYRAPH , GT: TheRealSyraph

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
5 years ago#8
just the system, no games? ehh...that's not really a steal, especially seeing as the system will most likely crap out on you sooner or later, why else would they let it go that cheap?
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.

User Info: CoolDogrol

CoolDogrol
5 years ago#9
riddlebox89 posted...
just the system, no games? ehh...that's not really a steal, especially seeing as the system will most likely crap out on you sooner or later, why else would they let it go that cheap?

Coz its black..

Tikeio
5 years ago#10

CoolDogrol posted...
riddlebox89 posted...

Coz its black..

All American PS3's are black, and so are the Xbox 360 S consoles. Your point?

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Just made the biggest steal on craigslist this morning.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived