This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just made the biggest steal on craigslist this morning.

#11CoolDogrolPosted 11/24/2011 11:40:44 AM
Tikeio posted...

CoolDogrol posted...

riddlebox89 posted...just the system, no games? ehh...that's not really a steal, especially seeing as the system will most likely crap out on you sooner or later, why else would they let it go that cheap?Coz its black..

All American PS3's are black, and so are the Xbox 360 S consoles. Your point?

My point exacly. Everybody uses these black consoles for hard work..playing games and such then once they seem to get weak.. they sell it and replace it with another one.. With the white Wii standing next to it doing nothing but being lazy all day... Its because its black i tell ya.
#12SODISPosted 11/24/2011 11:47:50 AM
Black PS3 stole my bike?

C'mon guys it's Thanksgiving. Let's ditch the racist jokes until tomorrow. If you know what i mean. :)
---
NIER
#13ponosmcgeePosted 11/24/2011 11:50:58 AM
Really. I mean, tomorrow's Black Friday. If there was a White Friday, Jesse Jackson would be all over TV throwing a fit.
---
ENGLISH MOTHER ****ER CAN IT SPOKEN?!
Hahahaha, Mace Windu can so awesome. -gandob
#14CoolDogrolPosted 11/24/2011 11:53:51 AM
My fat-black PS3 likes chicken instead of turkey.
#15AiuchiFanboiPosted 11/24/2011 12:54:16 PM
I had a red wii, until the white wii barged in, slaughtered it in the name of jesus and stole everything away from it.
---
SEGA DREAMCAST, it only does everything.
#16CoolDogrolPosted 11/24/2011 2:07:19 PM
You know, i once had this little short yello collared Wii.. i had to send it back because there was no disc drive to put games into..only a little piece of hardware sticking out.

It came back white with a installed disc drive. Now it also had circular plugins instead of oval ones.. they looked kinda bleached from brown to white.. and it was 5 inches taller.
#17Golden MavenPosted 11/24/2011 2:12:20 PM
You'll be able to get a new slim console for $200 on black friday...
#18JiZamezPosted 11/24/2011 2:14:41 PM
LMAO That's no steal, 60gb are trash models and I'm speaking from experience.

Good luck with the imminent ylod due to it's awful design flaw.
---
Playstation 3 Network ID: MapleStory
My SF3:3S Online, Scott Pilgrim & Fat Princess OST's http://youtube.com/jizamez
#19sonicteam2k1Posted 11/24/2011 2:15:10 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
just the system, no games? ehh...that's not really a steal, especially seeing as the system will most likely crap out on you sooner or later, why else would they let it go that cheap?

maybe because they upgraded to a slim and just didn't want to keep the old one? Ever think of that. I bought a 360 slim and had a perfectly working jasper model and sold it for $150. Nothing was wrong with it and it showed no sign of failing. I just wanted to get rid of it to cover the some of the cost of my new 360.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#20faris_ruhiPosted 11/24/2011 2:31:18 PM
The system itself is worth at least $150 if not $200. That is why everyone is so skeptical. There must be something wrong with it for the seller to let it go for so little, especially on kijiji. $100 is what gamestop gives you for trading in a ps3, 360 or wii.

I sold a BC ps3 a few months ago for $180 that had a broken bluray drive.
---
Time...line...? Time is not made out of lines. It is made of circles. That is why clocks are round. - Caboose
PSN: SYRAPH , GT: TheRealSyraph