This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Game or Series you wish was never created.

#1NE_PatriotsFanPosted 12/5/2011 11:34:50 AM
WARNING: This topic contains OPINIONS, if you cant handle them LEAVE.

So, just name a game or trilogy that you just wish never happened, you can provide a reason if you want.

I wish Final Fantasy was just never created. Its absolutely the worst series to have been invented i cannot stand its story, its horrible characters, and the tedious gameplay. Not to mention its fanboys...yea i think the world would be better off without these games.

So, how about you..which game do you wish you can send back into the depths of uncreation?
---
All time favorite game: Skyrim
All time favorite developer: Bioware
#2ScreamingMidgetPosted 12/5/2011 11:35:51 AM
Call of Duty
#3SicSlayerPosted 12/5/2011 11:43:17 AM
ScreamingMidget posted...
Call of Duty

This. Not because of the actual game, but because of the influence it's had on other games and developers trying to cash in on the "Call of Duty formula". Many of my favorite franchises have been ruined with more to come I'm sure.
---
Send Samuel L. Jackson after that mother****er. He'll bring it back. - REDDAP
#4stawg007Posted 12/5/2011 11:49:57 AM(edited)
Halo, good lord are those games terrible, so many much better overlooked games because of that ****** series
---
Number of idiotic posts made by SS as of 15/10/11 = 10
$100 says he breaks the 50 mark by New Years
#5NeroCloudPosted 12/5/2011 11:51:04 AM
Topics like these should not be made. Its just asking for a fight. How much more blood must be spilled in this pointless war? We don't need another bloody battle. Not now! Not ever!

To be serious though I would say Mario. The world wouldn't be a better place without it but I wouldn't be annoyed by it every year...I guess that's a very selfish thing to say. I take it back. Every game should stay in existence.
#6lubmelubyouPosted 12/5/2011 11:53:27 AM
NeroCloud posted...
Topics like these should not be made. Its just asking for a fight. How much more blood must be spilled in this pointless war? We don't need another bloody battle. Not now! Not ever!

Preach brother, PREACH!
#7snellaiappanPosted 12/5/2011 11:55:36 AM
uncharted, feels like sloppy seconds after playing tomb raider for the ps1.
---
If i am not back in 5 minutes... just wait longer.
#8NE_PatriotsFan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2011 11:55:38 AM
NeroCloud posted...

To be serious though I would say Mario. The world wouldn't be a better place without it but I wouldn't be annoyed by it every year...I guess that's a very selfish thing to say. I take it back. Every game should stay in existence.

too late you said mario, you cant take it back. set in gamefaqs stone.
---
All time favorite game: Skyrim
All time favorite developer: Bioware
#9DigitalpixelbitPosted 12/5/2011 11:56:23 AM
Metal Gear and GTA and Halo and Gears of War and Final Fantasy. All horrible games.
#10XB360PLAYERPosted 12/5/2011 11:57:34 AM
Only Zelda