This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tecmo Koei Purchases Atelier Series Developer Gust

#11thisranksPosted 12/7/2011 4:58:18 AM
echa_One posted...
Hmmm.... =_=;

I actually like NISA because they localize games despite sales (correct me on this). With Tecmo Koei, would they still keep localize GUST games...? I don't really like this :/

===================================
I agree with this....but i doubt NISA will be localizing their games anymore. Funny thing is NISA has a tendency to localize games that really don't do all that bad....depending on the person looking at the numbers, that is. The people who love to throw around the word "niche" like they actually understand it's meaning would more than likely disagree with this.

Even though i do love all three companies, as a huge fan of GUST i have to say i am worried.....unless they are allowed to continue the way they did, which i doubt.

If worse comes to worst at least i'll still have the games they've already made. Thank god Meruru was already a done deal.
---
I wish i had time to waste with second accounts on Gamefaqs....nah, i don't.
Yuki Nagato FTW
#12OtakuGameraPosted 12/7/2011 5:15:15 AM
well here's hoping they will make characters unlockable again instead of DLC
---
oh admonishing melody, arise in the name of the necromancer!!! MYSTIC CAGE!!! - blast you into oblivion :P
#13AlltraPosted 12/7/2011 5:56:46 AM
I didn't mean publishing rights, I meant development rights. Obviously this is just more than them gaining the rights to publish Gust games, they're going to own Gust and have development rights to their games.
---
My interpretation of reality is different than yours. Don't destroy my reality, even if you consider it a fantasy.
#14lambchipsPosted 12/7/2011 5:57:50 AM
atleast these guys do great manuals
---
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428
#15RPG maniac87Posted 12/7/2011 6:01:16 AM
I'll be alright as long as the games keep getting localized and keep their Japanese voice acting.
---
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)
#16SayoriaPosted 12/7/2011 6:11:01 AM
Oh god..... I hope this doesn't change anything for Gust. I like them. Please no Dynasty Warriors crap mixed with it. I am tired of Musou games....
---
"Ehhhhhhhhhhh????"
*Proud Downtown Gaki No Tsukai fan*