This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why did Deus Ex price drop so low so sudden?

#1vr6exyvr6exyPosted 12/7/2011 4:33:42 AM
topic
#2temgunPosted 12/7/2011 4:39:08 AM
Because... why not? They've made the most profit already.
---
BROCCOLI COCONUT HOT DOG
#3CallmegePosted 12/7/2011 4:50:58 AM
Cuz everyone who wanted it bought it and everyone who didn't didn't so they lowered the price?

I traded it in for BF3 and only got 5 for it. I'm not surprised though, it was alright but nothing amazing.
---
God save our gracious Queen, Long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen!
not changing this sig until we have a King - started: 30/8/2008
#4fusespliffPosted 12/7/2011 5:15:13 AM
How many is it now then? I saw it yesterday in my local gaming store used for 33 euro (yeah, they rip us off here)
---
Today we have 3,000 licensed KISS products, everything from condoms to caskets. We have you coming and going.-Gene Simmons
#5American_Eagle0Posted 12/7/2011 5:20:05 AM(edited)
fusespliff posted...
How many is it now then? I saw it yesterday in my local gaming store used for 33 euro (yeah, they rip us off here)

$34.99 xbox
$39.98 ps3

from amazon. they were on sale for $25 during black friday :o
#6temgunPosted 12/7/2011 5:24:48 AM(edited)
fusespliff posted...

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/ps3/deus-ex-3-human-revolution/10201858.html

Free delivery anywhere too.
---
BROCCOLI COCONUT HOT DOG
#7RotuhiiriPosted 12/7/2011 5:25:42 AM
fusespliff posted...

You can find it for 10 (12) if you order it from the UK. Amazon.co.uk has it for that price right now and other retailers like ShopTo and Zavvi also have it for 13/15.
---
Dreamcast/Gamecube/Mega Drive/PC/PS1/PS2/PS3/PSP/Saturn/Xbox/Xbox 360/Wii gamer
#8fusespliffPosted 12/7/2011 5:30:06 AM
You can find it for 10 (12) if you order it from the UK. Amazon.co.uk has it for that price right now and other retailers like ShopTo and Zavvi also have it for 13/15.

I might do this later on. First going to check out the payment options, have no credit card and don't ever plan on getting one.
I was going to do this for Hyperdimension Neptunia in a while as well since I can't find it here, so might as well get a couple of good deals in. And didn't want to ship from the US, but the costs should be less when it ships from the UK seeing as you can get here from the UK in just a few hours.
---
Today we have 3,000 licensed KISS products, everything from condoms to caskets. We have you coming and going.-Gene Simmons
#9flintstonerPosted 12/7/2011 6:05:09 AM
I went to pick it up here in Ontario, and it is 49 dollars. I can wait for a 20 price. Picked up Undead nightmare instead.
#10CassyChanPosted 12/7/2011 6:25:50 AM
It's probably gone cheap now because they announced the DLC so early people didn't trade in straight after beating it, now most fans of Deus Ex who intend to have beaten the Missing Link DLC a lot of people will be getting rid of copies, it's not like it has that much replay value considering it's not a game of 'choose your own path' so much as 'choose a path and then go back and take the other paths for the extra exp' and the story differences and endings don't significantly alter the experience.