This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did they make God of War III harder than the first two?

#11TheGingerGiantPosted 12/11/2011 10:11:17 PM
Hardest part was the three satyrs and molten cerberus part. Very annoying but once you worked out a strategy it wasn't too bad, but if you messed up your timing just once you'd die.

With the other two you were just relying on blind luck to make it through. Way harder then the 3rd game.
---
http://media.playfire.com/site/trophy_widget/psn/Griever2003.png
#12jimihendrixfrkPosted 12/11/2011 10:32:21 PM
Griever2003 posted...
With the other two you were just relying on blind luck to make it through. Way harder then the 3rd game.

I find "blind luck" more frustrating and therefore *harder* as well.

If comparing the "hardest" difficulties, I would probably argue GOW1 (clone fight). Still to this day is one of the most stupidly ridiculously difficult things I've ever encountered in a game.

However, as far as "easy" difficulty goes, GOW3 is much harder. On easy, bosses will take off pretty decent sized chunks of your health. I definitely don't remember that in GOW 1 or 2...
---
meh
#13SaintdantePosted 12/11/2011 10:46:15 PM
Nope... although there were some annoying parts like the molten cerberus and satyrs but other than that it wasn't too bad. I still consider GoW 1 to be the hardest because of the clone battle and challenge of the gods 10....
#14shooterfan22(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2011 11:22:08 AM
This is surprising to hear. I remember my friend who wasn't that great at video games making his way through the first God of War just fine. I tried God of War III on Hard and it took forever just to get through the opening boss.
#15ThePatrickPosted 12/12/2011 11:23:00 AM
I found it easier than 1 and 2, found 2 easier than 1.
---
Ryuuga Gotoku (Yakuza) series text FAQs available at GameFAQs
PSN: hatoriki_kai, XBL: hatoriki, YouTube: ryled, Twitter: @Hatoriki, Me: Bored
#16tYRE_602Posted 12/12/2011 11:30:11 AM

I still consider GoW 1 to be the hardest because of the clone battle.

**** don't remind me.....

*RAAAAAAGE* >:O
#17hotwheeler89Posted 12/12/2011 11:40:04 AM
jimihendrixfrk posted...
Griever2003 posted...
If comparing the "hardest" difficulties, I would probably argue GOW1 (clone fight). Still to this day is one of the most stupidly ridiculously difficult things I've ever encountered in a game.

Oh gosh I hated that part, that fight is the reason I still don't own the God of War HD Collection.
---
PSN ID: StuGunn5
"Why is it our job to save everyone? Haven't we done enough?
#18ThePatrickPosted 12/12/2011 12:45:33 PM
I still consider GoW 1 to be the hardest because of the clone battle.

**** don't remind me.....

*RAAAAAAGE* >:O

Everything else was fine with me, too. I found the clones part to be so ridiculously lame and hard, it made it just completely unfun to play the game. I liked it a lot, but sometimes I'd just get near the fight and go "I just wanna start over, this is lame."
---
Ryuuga Gotoku (Yakuza) series text FAQs available at GameFAQs
PSN: hatoriki_kai, XBL: hatoriki, YouTube: ryled, Twitter: @Hatoriki, Me: Bored