This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

SONY Give me a Good GD socom game ...NOW

#1ibl33dblue314Posted 12/20/2011 2:01:04 AM
Remake the old ones or make the new RE { thats made by /6 } socomish online..

Im tired of all these half ass noob friendly games....

& also i want my GD money back from Battlefield 3 .. ...... i have a good tv and it has HUGE input lag.... Thats only game thats EVER had it....i dont have a crap tv ... i have a 4mill to 1 contrast ratio with 240 mhz and its unplayble with gamemode on
---
"Crazy, But that's how it goes. Millions of people living as foes. Maybe its not too late... To learn how to love and forget how to hate...
#2_HlM_Posted 12/20/2011 2:02:19 AM
They did its called Battlefield 3 ;)
---
I am the most Beautiful person in the World and you are Gutter Trash!
#3XciteMePosted 12/20/2011 2:03:58 AM
Preferably with a certain type of lead, right?
---
Don't hate me just 'cause you ain't me.
I'm a boy.
#4ibl33dblue314(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2011 2:04:23 AM

They did its called Battlefield 3 ;)

now they didnt............. and they beta didnt lag at all for me
---
"Crazy, But that's how it goes. Millions of people living as foes. Maybe its not too late... To learn how to love and forget how to hate...
#5hoochiebed36Posted 12/20/2011 2:10:21 AM
You should turn off any special settings and then change the output on your PS3 to ONLY 720p. Not saying it works for everyone, but worked for me. I'm glad it has a server browser, too bad there's no lobbies. Everything is made for the ADHD children these days and it's kinda sad everything is quick match.
---
PSN: WhiteShirt
[SxB]
#6ibl33dblue314(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2011 2:12:37 AM

You should turn off any special settings and then change the output on your PS3 to ONLY 720p. Not saying it works for everyone, but worked for me. I'm glad it has a server browser, too bad there's no lobbies. Everything is made for the ADHD children these days and it's kinda sad everything is quick match.

i will try tomorrow i let him play the game for awhile cuse it made me so mad,,,
---
#7IChangedMyNamePosted 12/20/2011 2:25:33 AM
Socom is dead and Socom 4 made sure of it.

Confrontation was the last attempt at old school Socom but unfortunately(despite how great the game is now) the game took a year and a half AFTER its release to actually function and match the description on its own box.

By that point though, most fans left and hoped for a brighter future in 4.

The new RE games DOES look really Socomish which is why I'm getting it, RE w/ Socomish gameplay but w/ class specific abilities sounds amazing to me although a lot of RE fans are in complete disgust of it which is understandable to a degree.
---
I'm Playing: Gears Of War 3, Mario Kart 7, King Of Fighters XIII.
I Want: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, Mass Effect 3, Fire Emblem 3DS.
#8riddlebox89Posted 12/20/2011 3:07:56 AM
Sony doesn't make SOCOM or Resident Evil.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#9sinncrossPosted 12/20/2011 3:11:55 AM
eh just give me new Syphon Filter
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#10CKnightPosted 12/20/2011 3:44:25 AM
I would like another Syphon Filter, if they can expand on character creation, co-op and some online matches it'd be a hit. Socom is dead.