This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

SONY Give me a Good GD socom game ...NOW

#11mogar002Posted 12/20/2011 3:35:42 AM
despite how great the game is now

No
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#12IChangedMyNamePosted 12/20/2011 3:45:48 AM
Uh, yes.

Either you don't play Socom or are still bitter about how it was handled during its first year. The game it amazing and much more true to the series than ever.

Only annoyances are the Vera's and Tilly's and occasionally cheaters whom with-in the last 2 weeks I've been playing have mostly disappeared.
---
I'm Playing: Gears Of War 3, Mario Kart 7, King Of Fighters XIII.
I Want: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, Mass Effect 3, Fire Emblem 3DS.
#13ibl33dblue314(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2011 1:42:05 PM

Uh, yes.

Either you don't play Socom or are still bitter about how it was handled during its first year. The game it amazing and much more true to the series than ever.

Only annoyances are the Vera's and Tilly's and occasionally cheaters whom with-in the last 2 weeks I've been playing have mostly disappeared.

i liked /6 socom ..... but i wish the tilly and SR25 was taken off the game ....i hate people that just shot gun with it the whole time... thats why i quit playin it
---
"Crazy, But that's how it goes. Millions of people living as foes. Maybe its not too late... To learn how to love and forget how to hate...
#14HurrigangstaPosted 12/20/2011 2:11:34 PM
I quit playing Confrontation for a few months after two years of constant play, but picked it back up the other day. Great game.

I'd love to see a better tactical shooter than that. I don't even care if it's called Socom.
#15darkshadowmasterPosted 12/20/2011 2:14:14 PM
I miss SOCOM :(
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.