This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS+ download feature, does this mean the PS3 turns on by itself???

#1JoeydollazPosted 12/28/2011 8:09:53 AM
Or does it DL stuff as the PS3 is on "stand by"?,
I would assume that's what it is....why would you pay for a feature you can do yourself
with the PS3 turned on.

Explain PLZ
#2AenemanPosted 12/28/2011 8:14:48 AM
The lead platform for MGR: Revengeance is PS3.

Explain PLZ
---
Opinion solicited does not equal one freely voiced.
#3Joeydollaz(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2011 8:21:53 AM
Ok I see I am in your PS fanatical mind.......

\Platinum Games are known liars and Xbox fanatics, why would you believe them when they say that?, You already saw the first ever dev house video showing that dev house FLOODED with xbot devs with horrible haircuts developing the game on XBOX 360.

As I said before watch the crap storm happen when the Digital Foundry face-off comes out, I will put it as my sig that the PS3 version will be worst so all I have to do that day is point towards the sig.

now get back to topic and talk to me about this when I am proven RIGHT(just like P+ proved me right by showing MGR on xbox first just like I said before the documentary WAS REVEALED)
#4AenemanPosted 12/28/2011 8:29:37 AM
Not "PS fanatical".

Just anti-arrogant troll fanatical.

I don't even care about Revengeance at all. Or Sony. :-P

If you can ever say a single positive thing, let me know, maybe we'll have a real discussion.
---
Opinion solicited does not equal one freely voiced.
#5Joeydollaz(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2011 8:34:22 AM
So I am guessing you don't even have PS+?, you came here to cry about a fact that will be proven later ok. Anyways like I said look at the sig, it is there and in 2012 or when ever the digital foundry face off comes out all I will do is point down there(LOOK BELOW for the quote of the year 2011).

Anyways so PS+ download feature is not that it downloads when the PS3 is on stand by?
that would had been a good feature to put it above XBL.
---
"Metal Gear Rising is a horrible port on PS3, P+ are xbots devs that never created/developed Bayonetta for PS3"- 12/2011
#6Joeydollaz(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2011 8:37:34 AM
Aeneman posted...
Not "PS fanatical".

Just anti-arrogant troll fanatical.

I don't even care about Revengeance at all. Or Sony. :-P

If you can ever say a single positive thing, let me know, maybe we'll have a real discussion.

Hilarious because you're mr negative here and you're some xbot troll that saw all the hype my thread got? so you want me to give you some attention?. This is a SONY board if you didn't know so why would you not care for them?, what are you some type of MS shill?
Sony is the best company ever in this business, MS/Nintendo are only NOW doing what Playstation did decades ago, their is your positive attention MS shill.
---
"Metal Gear Rising is a horrible port on PS3, P+ are xbots devs that never created/developed Bayonetta for PS3"- 12/2011
#7gbaSPmasterPosted 12/28/2011 9:01:21 AM
lol @ you two.

Anyway, the ps3 turns itself on the the time you set, then turns itself off after its done DL stuff
---
PSN: Lifetimechaldo . THE master
6/2/10 - Armando Galarraga pitched the 21st perfect game in MLB history
#8A_Nonny_MoosePosted 12/28/2011 9:02:57 AM(edited)
Yeah, who pays for stuff to be done for them if they can do it themselves? That would be a world gone topsy-turvy.
---
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#9VigilantStevePosted 12/28/2011 9:20:10 AM
gbaSPmaster posted...
lol @ you two.

Anyway, the ps3 turns itself on the the time you set, then turns itself off after its done DL stuff

^Plus it also INSTALLS what it downloads - no more waiting! This is especially helpful if you have to download large full retail games and such.
#10badnewsliarPosted 12/28/2011 9:23:14 AM
machines turning on by themselves? holy crap skynet is going active!
---
http://i53.tinypic.com/315264y.png
wrestlezone - the best pbp and live coverage online!