This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Final Fantasy X HD Remake Release Date

#11digidevilwilPosted 1/6/2012 6:18:54 PM
If one can call it a remake without proof, i can say it is not a remake without proof. The fact that you would even dispute this is amusing, though. I have no clue why anyone could possibly think this will be a fullblown remake.
---
Guilty Gear 2: Overture is the best game ever made.
Lightning iz mai waifu.
#12DBN_StealthPosted 1/6/2012 6:19:38 PM
port
#13Comanski(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2012 6:20:06 PM
Doubtful. My topic does no such thing. It does add a bit of confusion at first because my title is void of any punctuation. But my topic would only add more awareness to the game's actual release date, which some of you have pointed out, is still unknown. So what problems would my topic create if there has not been a release date established. Sure, a Final Fantasy fan might mistake my topic of containing the official date of release. But because there apparently is not one, they only become more informed of the game's release date. And if you're intending the problems that would arise would be the crushing of one fan's dreams because they're knowingly clicking on my topic for the release date, then I would still disagree. After 5 seconds, they would only be reading news they've already heard: There still is no set release date.

But something you did not think of: I'm doing some fans a service. Scenario: Someone that enjoyed FFX to the fullest has not heard the news. And I just changed that.

You say I am going to create problems, and I say I'm only raising awareness. Funny how everyone can voice their opinion when they want. So if you don't have information on the release, then why bother wasting your time posting.
---
http://i.imgur.com/58Vy3.gif
#14FlashCharliePosted 1/6/2012 6:22:07 PM
You can't see John Cena! Word Life!
#15CronoDynePosted 1/6/2012 6:48:42 PM
Let's assume it's a "remake." SE claims that a FF VII remake would take over 10 years. If you don't think that's a complete lie, then you can use that as a gauge.
---
Goodbye Chewy. You were the best friend I could ask for. Rest in peace, buddy.
#16stawg007Posted 1/7/2012 4:53:50 AM
digidevilwil posted...
If one can call it a remake without proof, i can say it is not a remake without proof. The fact that you would even dispute this is amusing, though. I have no clue why anyone could possibly think this will be a fullblown remake.

except for the fact it was called a remake when first shown and in a recent interview with the head dude, was repeatedly called remake

like i said, it likely will be a hd port but there is more eveidence to show it's remake than a hd port, despite that evidence being very little
---
Number of idiotic posts made by SS as of 15/10/11 = 10
$100 says he breaks the 50 mark by New Years
#17American_Eagle0Posted 1/7/2012 4:55:22 AM
servb0ts posted...
Your topic is going to piss off alot of Fans, especially since its worded wrong.

oh noes. how can tc live with himself :(
#18Dragunov_4_everPosted 1/7/2012 5:05:52 AM
CronoDyne posted...
Let's assume it's a "remake." SE claims that a FF VII remake would take over 10 years. If you don't think that's a complete lie, then you can use that as a gauge.

FFVII is a much bigger game with much more characters to voice act and animate. FFX wouldn't take nowhere near as long as FFVII to remake. FFVII's gameplay mechanics and music have a much further leap to go to make it to modern day standards.
---
Official Mei Terumi of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board
#19RPG maniac87Posted 1/7/2012 5:31:48 AM
Comanski posted...
...Maybe I left it out in hopes to bring more views to my topic. More views means I have a greater chance in finding out the actual release date, which would make me very happy.

You drum up more views for your topic by hooking all the people that want to know the release date,
in hopes that one of them will be able to tell you the release date? Sound logic.
---
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)
#20anonymous46773Posted 1/7/2012 6:27:53 AM
Comanski posted...
...Maybe I left it out in hopes to bring more views to my topic. More views means I have a greater chance in finding out the actual release date, which would make me very happy.

I know the release date. But now I don't want to tell you.
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.