This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Quality games are dead.

#1DrGrouchPosted 1/15/2012 2:10:22 PM
This gen has been the most disappointing so far, things like what you see now never happened in the last gen, the ammount of incompetence, and lack of creativity in companies now it's unbelievable, people either release broken games, like Skyrim, or keep milking a repetitive franchise to death, quality games are dead, all these greedy companies are ruining the industry.
---
The Official Nomura Hater of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards.
#2HolyMcmolyPosted 1/15/2012 2:12:08 PM
The Uncharted games have more quality then any game released last gen.
#3Battleship_GrayPosted 1/15/2012 2:19:47 PM(edited)
Nah it's quality gamers that's dwindling.
---
http://citizen-industries.deviantart.com
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat
#4ramseanPosted 1/15/2012 2:17:22 PM
You're obviously playing the wrong games then.

This gen has seen

Enslaved
Dead Space
Deadly Premonition
Lost Odyssey
Bioshock
No more heroes
The world ends with you
Little King Story
Rayman Origins
Mario Galaxy
Zelda Skyward Sword
Cave Story
Little Big Planet
A boy and his Blob
Xenoblade Chronicles
Fragile Dreams
Nier
Mass Effect
---
Best games: Metroid Prime, Killer7, Enslaved, FFX
Best bands: Skindred, InMe, QOTSA, The Libertines
#5Battleship_GrayPosted 1/15/2012 2:17:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6AncestralZeroPosted 1/15/2012 2:18:12 PM
I agree somewhat. I think publishers and devs have been corrupted by dlc and updats. Some of them seem to think they can put out a broken project and fix it with updates and others wants to hop on the dlc cash cow without really supporting the games like they should with it.
---
FC 5071 3611 7324 Mickey
CLONING/RC'ing------2580 4177 3237 http://tinyurl.com/AncestralZero ----shiny's and events.
#7MourningReignsPosted 1/15/2012 2:22:30 PM
"If you live in the past, there's one thing that will last. Resentment that time won't sit still."
---
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3614/gamefaqsmods.png
#8Shy420Posted 1/15/2012 2:24:40 PM
If this gen has such crappy games then why is it the biggest in term of gross sales? Know what's going to happen next gen...they will say this gen suck last gen was better. This statement of this gen being the crappiest is the most idiotic statement gamers make. For every quality game last gen there were a handful to go along side it that were nonsensical garbage, just like this gen.

So sick of these whining "last gen was the best because I was eight years old and everything looked new and wonderful but now that my sac dropped and i got hairs everything sucks." topics. Tell you what go to Wal-mart buy a time machine go back to 1995 and enjoy the hell out of yourself.
---
"Things aren't different. Things are just things." -Wintermute
#9CronoDynePosted 1/15/2012 2:25:47 PM
people either release broken games, like Skyrim

Bethesda has been releasing broken games for the past 16 years, so it's nothing new.

or keep milking a repetitive franchise to death, quality games are dead, all these greedy companies are ruining the industry.

Like what? Releasing a game annually is not "milking" a franchise. And even milked franchises, like Mario, can still produce quality games.
---
Goodbye Chewy. You were the best friend I could ask for. Rest in peace, buddy.
#10lightbringer768Posted 1/15/2012 3:01:08 PM
I would say this gen games have been the most glitchy, out of all of the previous gen games.