This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Onimusha HD Collection

#1CybraliskPosted 1/22/2012 9:37:40 PM
any chance on capcom bringing this to ps3? if this comes out ill be all set on ps2 collections with mgs, dmc and zoe when they release
---
PSN: Cybralisk
I WILL CRUSH YOU AND THROW YOU INTO THE WIND
#2LionHeart823Posted 1/22/2012 10:04:08 PM
damn.. talk about misleading title.. lol
---
~There are many worlds but they share the same sky~
One sky, One destiny. PSN: LionHeart1203
#3TheCyborgNinjaPosted 1/22/2012 11:45:14 PM
There's a chance, sure. It's certainly not looking likely right now. I think if the DMC HD Collection sells like crazy, they will probably try to cash in on other franchises. It is Capcom...
---
Captain Anderson also has his picture on his desk. Kaidan is such a slut. - khrulez
#4izza20Posted 1/22/2012 11:50:42 PM
Why have there been so many topics like this lately?

Anyway, very slim chance, purely because Onimusha 1 & 2 have pre-rendered 2D backgrounds, and to make them HD would require them to be redrawn and remade. Which is significantly more work than your average HD collection for a pretty small market.
#5Cybralisk(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2012 1:46:28 AM
izza20 posted...
Why have there been so many topics like this lately?

Anyway, very slim chance, purely because Onimusha 1 & 2 have pre-rendered 2D backgrounds, and to make them HD would require them to be redrawn and remade. Which is significantly more work than your average HD collection for a pretty small market.

probobly becuase the onimusha series is awesome, and ps3 really has no games like it so far.
---
#6fusespliffPosted 1/23/2012 2:11:17 AM

probobly becuase the onimusha series is awesome

He's talking about HD collection topics, not Onimusha.
---
Today we have 3,000 licensed KISS products, everything from condoms to caskets. We have you coming and going.-Gene Simmons
#7izza20Posted 1/23/2012 3:08:58 AM
fusespliff posted...

Actually, I was talking specifically about onimusha. This is like the third I've seen in as many days.

Yes, it's awesome, just odd that there's been so many specifically for this lately.
#8vagrant718Posted 1/23/2012 3:49:55 AM
Doubt it will come out since samonsuke character use a japanese actor's face and they probably would have to pay that actor
---
PSN/XBL: Vagrant718
#9Agony79Posted 1/23/2012 4:36:00 AM
I still have my Onimusha Essentials for my PS2, and all 3 Onimusha games look good on my HDTV with my components hook up from my PS2.
---
Where's my money, b****!
#10Cybralisk(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2012 12:58:41 PM
izza20 posted...
fusespliff posted...

Actually, I was talking specifically about onimusha. This is like the third I've seen in as many days.

Yes, it's awesome, just odd that there's been so many specifically for this lately.

well its really the only hit ps2 game series that hasnt been announced to have an hd collection yet, maybe thats why.
---