This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should Capcom go out of business?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Should Capcom go out of business?

User Info: cheatermaster

cheatermaster
4 years ago#1
I don't suppose they should given how they keep making dlc too expensive, what they're doing to Megaman, and re-releasing games with a few new contents like Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and any other reason why people hate Capcom? Or is the idea of Capcom going out of business a really, really terrible idea despite all the things they've done?

User Info: Xagura

Xagura
4 years ago#2
I dont know. It could be worst or better.
You must defeat my Giga Hado Slash to stand a chance

User Info: PurelyDivine

PurelyDivine
4 years ago#3
way too many marvel and SF fans. i don't think it's possible for them to go out of business. even if they are on the verge of going bankrupt, they have megaman legends 3 as a trump card.
I love Deidara. She is so awesome - http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m560/theblaz1/THE_ULTIMATE.jpg
Latest Game Addiction - KoA and SWTOR

User Info: Argonisgema

Argonisgema
4 years ago#4
what about monster hunter?
Shin Megami Tensei a game
Where you can give GOD the finger .

User Info: servb0ts

servb0ts
4 years ago#5
Doesn't matter to me, They went out of my Bussiness Forever, after Megaman Legends 3 Fiasco!

User Info: kuter

kuter
4 years ago#6
No, i want my resident evil game, idc about street fighter/dmc

User Info: arstos

arstos
4 years ago#7
i don't think they should go out of business, they've brought me and many other gamers too many great games over the years for me to wish that, no matter how poorly i feel they've done these last 2 gens. i do wish they'd reach the verge of going out of business though so they could take another look at themselves and maybe rethink some of their policies and actions.
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII

User Info: Argonisgema

Argonisgema
4 years ago#8
MONSTER HUNTER!!!!!
Shin Megami Tensei a game
Where you can give GOD the finger .

User Info: VampiricDragon_

VampiricDragon_
4 years ago#9
pheonix wright okamiden baby
Games to Watch: SRW OG 3,Toki to Towa PS3, Dragon Quest X,Bravely Default,Etrian Oddysey IV,Fire Emblem 3DS, Paper Mario 3ds, Pokemon B/W 2,Nayuta no Kiseki PSP

User Info: cheatermaster

cheatermaster
4 years ago#10
Is the idea of Capcom going out of business is a really terrible, terrible idea, despite all of their actions like how they handle dlc, what they're doing to Megaman and so forth??
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Should Capcom go out of business?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived