This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should Capcom go out of business?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Should Capcom go out of business?
4 years ago#1
I don't suppose they should given how they keep making dlc too expensive, what they're doing to Megaman, and re-releasing games with a few new contents like Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and any other reason why people hate Capcom? Or is the idea of Capcom going out of business a really, really terrible idea despite all the things they've done?
4 years ago#2
I dont know. It could be worst or better.
You must defeat my Giga Hado Slash to stand a chance
4 years ago#3
way too many marvel and SF fans. i don't think it's possible for them to go out of business. even if they are on the verge of going bankrupt, they have megaman legends 3 as a trump card.
I love Deidara. She is so awesome - http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m560/theblaz1/THE_ULTIMATE.jpg
Latest Game Addiction - KoA and SWTOR
4 years ago#4
what about monster hunter?
Shin Megami Tensei a game
Where you can give GOD the finger .
4 years ago#5
Doesn't matter to me, They went out of my Bussiness Forever, after Megaman Legends 3 Fiasco!
4 years ago#6
No, i want my resident evil game, idc about street fighter/dmc
4 years ago#7
i don't think they should go out of business, they've brought me and many other gamers too many great games over the years for me to wish that, no matter how poorly i feel they've done these last 2 gens. i do wish they'd reach the verge of going out of business though so they could take another look at themselves and maybe rethink some of their policies and actions.
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII
4 years ago#8
MONSTER HUNTER!!!!!
Shin Megami Tensei a game
Where you can give GOD the finger .
4 years ago#9
pheonix wright okamiden baby
Games to Watch: SRW OG 3,Toki to Towa PS3, Dragon Quest X,Bravely Default,Etrian Oddysey IV,Fire Emblem 3DS, Paper Mario 3ds, Pokemon B/W 2,Nayuta no Kiseki PSP
4 years ago#10
Is the idea of Capcom going out of business is a really terrible, terrible idea, despite all of their actions like how they handle dlc, what they're doing to Megaman and so forth??
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Should Capcom go out of business?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived