This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should Capcom go out of business?

#1cheatermasterPosted 3/4/2012 6:09:01 PM
I don't suppose they should given how they keep making dlc too expensive, what they're doing to Megaman, and re-releasing games with a few new contents like Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and any other reason why people hate Capcom? Or is the idea of Capcom going out of business a really, really terrible idea despite all the things they've done?
#2XaguraPosted 3/4/2012 6:10:22 PM
I dont know. It could be worst or better.
---
You must defeat my Giga Hado Slash to stand a chance
#3PurelyDivinePosted 3/4/2012 6:11:28 PM
way too many marvel and SF fans. i don't think it's possible for them to go out of business. even if they are on the verge of going bankrupt, they have megaman legends 3 as a trump card.
---
I love Deidara. She is so awesome - http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m560/theblaz1/THE_ULTIMATE.jpg
Latest Game Addiction - KoA and SWTOR
#4ArgonisgemaPosted 3/4/2012 6:12:22 PM
what about monster hunter?
---
Shin Megami Tensei a game
Where you can give GOD the finger .
#5servb0tsPosted 3/4/2012 6:15:59 PM
Doesn't matter to me, They went out of my Bussiness Forever, after Megaman Legends 3 Fiasco!
#6kuterPosted 3/4/2012 6:17:09 PM
No, i want my resident evil game, idc about street fighter/dmc
#7arstosPosted 3/4/2012 6:18:02 PM
i don't think they should go out of business, they've brought me and many other gamers too many great games over the years for me to wish that, no matter how poorly i feel they've done these last 2 gens. i do wish they'd reach the verge of going out of business though so they could take another look at themselves and maybe rethink some of their policies and actions.
---
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII
#8ArgonisgemaPosted 3/4/2012 6:19:06 PM
MONSTER HUNTER!!!!!
---
Shin Megami Tensei a game
Where you can give GOD the finger .
#9VampiricDragon_Posted 3/4/2012 6:19:21 PM
pheonix wright okamiden baby
---
Games to Watch: SRW OG 3,Toki to Towa PS3, Dragon Quest X,Bravely Default,Etrian Oddysey IV,Fire Emblem 3DS, Paper Mario 3ds, Pokemon B/W 2,Nayuta no Kiseki PSP
#10cheatermaster(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2012 6:22:01 PM
Is the idea of Capcom going out of business is a really terrible, terrible idea, despite all of their actions like how they handle dlc, what they're doing to Megaman and so forth??