This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I wish the PS3 did as well with multi platform games as it did with exclusives.

#1GeistPosted 3/14/2012 11:52:20 AM
Been playing PS3 for almost a month now and I must say graphically it's exclusives are top notch. But it's multi platform games are rather dull. It's too bad Sony couldn't fix this discrepancy. If they could the PS3 would probably be the best system by far. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying they really look worse compared to others, just that with what the PS3 can do for exclusives one would think they would look better. I get they are multi platform so there's only so much to work with, but still it would be nice if they could do for multi console release what they do for exclusives.
---
I like everything you pretend to hate.
#2RollingCradlePosted 3/14/2012 11:53:24 AM
It's a waste of time, is the problem.
#3superbuu3Posted 3/14/2012 11:54:58 AM
The only game with big differences IIRC were bayonetta and Skyrim and Bethesda games really are best played on PC.

If there's more then that bothering you, just get a 360 to its probably worth it in the long run. Here at least 360 games are generally cheaper and go in the bargain bin quicker.
---
razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A chilled out forum where basically anything goes. (Members have greater access and no ads).
#4PSPDSVITA3DSPosted 3/14/2012 11:56:37 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5pokemon_45_79_1Posted 3/14/2012 11:56:50 AM
Developers that work on one console seem to deliver more quality games then trying to multiplat it, just for more money. Quality over quantity the money will come from the fans.

Port it not multiplat it.

NB is so successful with Graces because they focused on one console, so they are better able to develop for the ps3 because, the ps3 is now the console of choice as it was there most successful console last fiscal year.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#6Geist(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2012 11:57:19 AM
RollingCradle posted...
It's a waste of time, is the problem.

Not at all, you should always want the best from your system. Just imagine how great games would be oin the PS3 if they really tried their best.

And I do own a 360.
---
#7AceAndJunpeiPosted 3/14/2012 11:57:31 AM
Me too:(

For a while in 2011, it seemed that the PS3 had the momentum with multiplats like Dead Space 2, Portal 2, LA Noire, etc., but now it seems to have shifted back in the 360's favor.

I mean seriously, games lacking surround sound tracks on the PS3 when they're present on the 360 version? Pure laziness.
---
Warrior's Lair is exactly the same sytle of gameplay as heroes of ruin, only is a better overall game. SpiritoftheBat, 9 mo from WL's release
#8kloud 11Posted 3/14/2012 11:59:48 AM
the joys of having a gaming pc
:)
---
Max Payne 3
#9UniversquallPosted 3/14/2012 12:16:14 PM
kloud 11 posted...

Uh oh
---
Currently playing: (PS3) Jak 1, NFS:HP (PC) Skyrim, Mass Effect (Vita) Uncharted:GA, Dissidia 2 (Wii) Xenoblade Chronicles (360) No
#10Geist(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2012 12:18:44 PM
kloud 11 posted...

And yet here you are on the PS3 board...how odd.
---