This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do grown men obsess over things that are made for little girls?

#61melvinmelon123Posted 5/30/2012 6:10:57 PM
Because they have the mentality of a child.

Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C.S. Lewis
#62Hwoarang XPosted 5/30/2012 9:56:05 PM
I've never heard of any little girls who regularly play alchemy-based role playing games.

Some of us get tired of the borderline military propaganda that's spewed out by the industry on a bi-monthly basis and turn to something that's relaxing and inventive. I feel the Atelier series falls under this category.

Furthermore, it's consistent topics like this that solidify this board as one of the worst on GameFAQs.
---
"War is God's way of teaching Americans geography." - Ambrose Bierce
#63Sevi_neyPosted 5/30/2012 10:55:20 PM
Hwoarang X posted...

Furthermore, it's consistent topics like this that solidify this board as one of the worst on GameFAQs.

Correction. Haters make this forum a bad place.
---
Games I want: PASBR, PKMN B/W 2, Last of Us, Hitman 5, GTA V, Far Cry 3
#64dsagent7Posted 6/3/2012 6:33:41 PM
killak posted...
I came in here expecting a discussion on bronies.

Might want to hit up a body building forum if you want anti brony discussion. They fear them.

I'm a brony myself but I just love seeing haters hate.
---
This is not a signature