This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you get to keep the FREE games you get from PS PLUS?

#1Merc009Posted 6/5/2012 4:50:20 PM
after your membership expires
#2nihilist212Posted 6/5/2012 4:50:38 PM
I believe that answer is no.
---
The rippin and the tearin, the rippin and the tearin
psn: jcvdismyhero
#3monkeyman0111Posted 6/5/2012 4:52:44 PM
The game you buy at diacount, yes.

The free games? No, those are like netflix. You can play em as long as you have em
---
"There are TONS of games that look BEAUTIFUL. It's not a matter of polygons anymore, it's a matter of ART DIRECTION now"
PSN: Monkeyman0111
#4SayoriaPosted 6/5/2012 4:53:43 PM
Free avatars? Yes
Free themes? Yes
Free DLC? Yes
Free games? No

Only games you keep are the ones you have contributed atleast a penny to.
---
"Ehhhhhhhhhhh????"
*Proud Downtown Gaki No Tsukai fan*
#53D3Posted 6/5/2012 5:13:58 PM
Did I miss something? Why are people asking questions that were answered 2 years ago?
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#6LostboyOmiPosted 6/5/2012 5:33:32 PM
Sometimes you lose them even if you've reupped your ps+ membership. I've lost everything from Aug 2011 to when I first joined in April 2011. My sub has never lapsed. Kind of pissed since Sonic is now expired. No way to redownload anything without paying again. I would make sure you check your licenses every now and then to make sure they don't expire.
#7KillberndPosted 6/5/2012 5:37:11 PM
LostboyOmi posted...
Sometimes you lose them even if you've reupped your ps+ membership. I've lost everything from Aug 2011 to when I first joined in April 2011. My sub has never lapsed. Kind of pissed since Sonic is now expired. No way to redownload anything without paying again. I would make sure you check your licenses every now and then to make sure they don't expire.

What do you mean? Did it have an expiration date from the beginning or was that a bug or something?
#8NotOnL8LYPosted 6/5/2012 6:32:39 PM
You got to manually extend licenses for some games. Most games that haven't been played since extending membership will show as expired and when you play them again it will extend the license without any alert, but some will stop you with an expired message and then give you the option to take you to the game in the Store where you can download the game again. It won't re-download the entire game, only extend the license.

Also I've gotten some free games through Plus that mention nothing of an expiration date. Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse (all episodes) and Stacking are two. I don't know if those were a mistake or not.
---
"tnam aeht wma si! ehaey!" - Kiwi, Time Stalkers
#9akxsionPosted 6/5/2012 6:33:51 PM
How many f-ing times must this same question be asked and answered every single f-ing week?
---
akxsion & satisfakxsion.
boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
#10gm914Posted 6/5/2012 6:36:46 PM
Motsu posted...
Free avatars? Yes
Free themes? Yes
Free DLC? Yes
Free games? No

Only games you keep are the ones you have contributed atleast a penny to.

Uh, free DLC is a NO.
---
SH_NANIG_NS! Just add EA.