This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So we are not getting a Kingdom Hearts HD Collection

#11Theninja2004Posted 6/10/2012 1:33:32 PM
Quote:From: AzurexNightmare | #005
MyWifeBeatsMe posted...
They would be stupid not to release an HD collection. It's coming, trust me.

Keep telling yourself that if it

You might want to try typing that again because that made no sense whatsoever.
Just like the Kingdom Hearts storyline

@MyWifeBeatsMe

oh so your just trolling KH then. Fair enough now we just wont listen. Oh and yeah it may be true :/ but no need to say it so yeah
---
Gamertag : Slashingwind
#12ManuKesnaPosted 6/10/2012 1:41:27 PM
i dont get it, first tc is crying and saying that Square Enix is bad because they havent released a KH HD collection then proceed to insult the Kingdom Hearts games, why do you want a Kingdom Hearts collection if you think is bad then
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#13Gigahart_gaylorPosted 6/10/2012 3:05:19 PM
And since no game with a release date past 2013 was announced at E3, 2013 is the last year that video games will exist.
---
My buddy's gaming blog: http://usedgamers.blogspot.com/
Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU, 900 @ 2.20GHz 2.19 GHz RAM: 3.00 GB
#14AzurexNightmarePosted 6/10/2012 3:10:34 PM
ManuKesna posted...
i dont get it, first tc is crying and saying that Square Enix is bad because they havent released a KH HD collection then proceed to insult the Kingdom Hearts games, why do you want a Kingdom Hearts collection if you think is bad then

His mental health appears to be in terrible condition.
---
I would be more interested in Watch Dogs if it wasn't made by Ubisoft. Their games, although some are great, always feel clunky and half assed in some way.
#15silly_sausagePosted 6/10/2012 4:42:33 PM
Well I'm certain that a collection consisting of 1, 2 CoM, BBS, and Days isn't coming, as the guy who "leaked" it said it was going to show up at E3, and it didn't, so that particular guy was full of crap. 1, 2 and and maybe RE:CoM are possible for a collection, but unfortunately I don't see BBS or Days as part of it.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#16Gamer4ever77Posted 6/10/2012 5:25:28 PM
It'll come whenever the Kingdom Hearts development team wants to HD the games.
---
I will not change this until WWE brings back the KOTR PPV. {Started 2-1-10}
Minnesota Vikings 2011: 3-13
#17Evil_GogetaPosted 6/10/2012 6:09:37 PM
As gtaking5 said, wait for TGS for both....
---
PSN: GuiltyPersona
Currently Playing: Arcade: TTT2 Unlimited, Persona 4 TUMA.
#18crazyman32Posted 6/10/2012 6:20:34 PM
gtaking5 posted...
TGS is when most Japanese developers show off stuff. Expect to see something there, but don't expect to see anything there as well.

yeah if there is going to be a HD collection it will be announced there but, I wouldn't hold out too much hope for that
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#19Kai101xPosted 6/10/2012 6:28:36 PM
ManuKesna posted...

Because his wife beats him senseless.
#20crazyman32Posted 6/10/2012 6:32:12 PM
Kai101x posted...
ManuKesna posted...

Because his wife beats him senseless.

his wife must have beat him and put him in a coma and he just woke up and decided to do a troll his own topic on here
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM