The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What exclusive would you give up to be able to have Witcher 2 on PS3?

#1tomcatobitricePosted 6/23/2012 10:03:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKFgyPQ0pYY

^^for that , I would give up GOW and KZ and LBP and R&C
---
MY CP(\__/)U is neural net processor, a learning computer.Cyberdyne systems Model 101....... A WAR machine Terminator looking(='.'=) for Sarah and John Connor.
#2Crimson SkysPosted 6/23/2012 10:04:46 PM
I've played it and Witcher 2 isn't that good.
---
"You spoony bard!" -- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV)
#3killakPosted 6/23/2012 10:07:18 PM
I already have it.
#4tomcatobitrice(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2012 10:49:25 PM
Crimson Skys posted...
I've played it and Witcher 2 isn't that good.

Someone sounds butt hurt..
---
MY CP(\__/)U is neural net processor, a learning computer.Cyberdyne systems Model 101....... A WAR machine Terminator looking(='.'=) for Sarah and John Connor.
#5TriangleHardPosted 6/23/2012 10:53:41 PM
I'd give up Uncharted series for Witcher series, because my personal taste says I dislike Uncharted and I would probably enjoy Witcher.

Then again, if I can ask for any games on PS3, Witcher wouldn't be at top of my list.
#6silly_sausagePosted 6/23/2012 10:54:02 PM
Nothing. I hate jumping into a series from the second installment onwards. I'd rather have the original Witcher game available for PS3 first before even considering the second one. I don't know, it's just a weird thing I have.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#7RollingCradlePosted 6/23/2012 11:03:01 PM
I actually didn't care much for Act3, the final boss was cool though.
#8killerdestroyerPosted 6/23/2012 11:09:59 PM
silly_sausage posted...
Nothing. I hate jumping into a series from the second installment onwards. I'd rather have the original Witcher game available for PS3 first before even considering the second one. I don't know, it's just a weird thing I have.

I really don't see the first game's control scheme working on a console.

That said, i think there's an interactive novel thing like Mass Effect 2 had for the first game for it, so there you go.
---
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/theRMshow
Clannad- A show that will make you cry no matter who you are.
#9Cless929Posted 6/23/2012 11:22:48 PM
I would be comfortable saying LBP. Honestly outside of the combat being a little sluggish The Witcher 2 is one of the most complete rpg experiences I've played all gen. I would love for more people to play this damn game.
---
"i love AK(ass kicking) shows the real hardships of my foot in ur ass and the s*** it go through"-emperor_zero2
#10arstosPosted 6/23/2012 11:29:26 PM
silly_sausage posted...

the original witcher is coming to psn according to an article someone posted a few weeks back. i'm the same way, cant play games out of order, its the main reason i passed on me 2&3.
---
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS