This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

No Final Fantasy VII Remake Until Original Has Been Topped

#71Mindwipe77Posted 6/28/2012 10:34:55 AM
everyone buy 20 copies each of ff 13-3 and that remake will be upon us
---
Playing-Lego Batman 2 (360)-DCUO-(ps3)
Buying-Amazing Spider-Man(360)ROAW 2 LE(PS3)
#72fhsfootball74Posted 6/28/2012 10:40:36 AM
Honestly FFIX was just as good as VII
---
"You're part of a league of morons."- Osbourne Cox
#73Darth_ElusivePosted 6/28/2012 11:13:25 AM
Again, more BS from SE/Wada.

They know fans are begging for FFVII remake. They won't do it until they are on the verge of going bankrupt. And FFVII remake would be their trump card that is supposed to safe the company.

Last time I check SE is still making a small profit. So, if you really want FFVII remake, boycott SE, drive them desperate and you will get what you want sooner. I am serious.
---
Look at my XBOX720 ===> i7 2600 @3.4Ghz | ATI 6850 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | Asus P8P67 LE
#74PurplecarrotPosted 6/28/2012 11:31:42 AM
akxsion posted...
stawg007 posted...
FFX came out like a decade ago

Topic should be closed - correct post has been reached.

FFX isn't the best Final Fantasy, by far, though. So your post is highly incorrect.

Final Fantasy X's popularity and commercial success is the reason Final Fantasy XIII ended up as bad as it is.

Final Fantasy X is the worst game in the series simply because of the direction it made the series took.
#75LifeOfSynPosted 6/28/2012 5:12:10 PM
Purplecarrot posted...
akxsion posted...
stawg007 posted...
FFX came out like a decade ago

Topic should be closed - correct post has been reached.

FFX isn't the best Final Fantasy, by far, though. So your post is highly incorrect.

Final Fantasy X's popularity and commercial success is the reason Final Fantasy XIII ended up as bad as it is.

Final Fantasy X is the worst game in the series simply because of the direction it made the series took.

But X is absolutely nothing like XIII. Zero. Popular means that Square made more money and for X, they deserve it. I think blaming an older game for a later one being bad is silly. Also: XII is great....so I think XIII wasn't as good as the others (but still an 8/10 game) because of the silly story and fairly uninteresting characters (the complete opposite of X)
---
"One does not simply warg into Hodor" - DarthAragorn