This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Amazing Spiderman > any other Spidey game

#1DarkivePosted 6/26/2012 11:31:21 PM
except for the part where it pretty much spoils most of the movie in the first 10 mins of the game... yeah..

otherwise so far it is a blast! open world web slinging ass kicking comic collecting action!
#2BreathofFire3Posted 6/27/2012 12:05:34 AM
Yea... No its really not. Its a subpar action game at best. Decent if your a Spidy fanboy but terrible for everyone else just like the Ironman and Captain America game
---
"If FFXIII goes to the 360 i will sell my PS3 and my respect for sony would be zero for letting go of such a major game." -TheKonspiracy
#3__Weegee__Posted 6/27/2012 12:10:35 AM
spiderman 2 says hi
---
OBEY WEEGEE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ2rcWplO8E
Go Weegee: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4e84mGsRhQ
#4Worker_8_Posted 6/27/2012 12:14:53 AM
I donno about the game, but the movie looks bad, mostly because of the guy who's playing spiderman. That whole scene in the commercial with the knife guy just made me cringe.
#5ShippoyashaPosted 6/27/2012 12:15:43 AM
Worker_8_ posted...
I donno about the game, but the movie looks bad, mostly because of the guy who's playing spiderman. That whole scene in the commercial with the knife guy just made me cringe.

Funny enough, most reviews actually says Garfield is a way better portrayal of Spiderman than ever before. And that car-thief scene was the worst scene in the movie.
---
Rest in Peace, my beloved dog and family member 1999-2011
http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/mppi0/can_you_guess_the_gender/
#6xperronexPosted 6/27/2012 4:14:40 AM
maximum carnage for genesis/snes. god those games were hard.
#7-Liquid_Snale-Posted 6/27/2012 4:23:20 AM
That movie looks bad.. The villian is a cgi green poop monster, abd wtf is up with that emp bomb going off in the orbit in the trailer? What is that? Looks Too unecessary for a spiderman movie
---
What's in the bag? A shark or something?
"try eating a clown. Your poop will be hilarious"-Cloud_s11234
#8vinnied717Posted 6/27/2012 4:26:44 AM
Web slinging from actual buildings> web swinging from thin air, hopes and dreams and clouds.
#9Bestia_SomniaPosted 6/27/2012 4:40:06 AM
-Liquid_Snale- posted...
That movie looks bad.. The villian is a cgi green poop monster, abd wtf is up with that emp bomb going off in the orbit in the trailer? What is that? Looks Too unecessary for a spiderman movie

The movie looks great. I don't know what you're smoking. The movie actual follows the comics a a lot closer now, unlike those crappy Toby Miguire movies.

vinnied717 posted...
Web slinging from actual buildings> web swinging from thin air, hopes and dreams and clouds.

Meh. The realistic web detection was crappy. It was cool at first, but it really sucked later on because you would end up linking your web to something you didn't want to. It was impossible to target the smaller things like lamp posts and because you're also targetting things to the side of you, it always made Spidey swing sideways and curve to the side. You could never swing in straight lines properly. That would really never work in the new Spidey game where there are lots of stealth and in-door parts where objects are close together. You've also be swinging off of the wrong aboject. The web manueverability is way superior in the new Spidey game.
#10-Liquid_Snale-Posted 6/27/2012 4:44:34 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
-Liquid_Snale- posted...

The movie looks great. I don't know what you're smoking. The movie actual follows the comics a a lot closer now, unlike those crappy Toby Miguire movies.

Yea maybe interms of spideys personalitty, how he jokes around with his victims (the carjack scene every1 seems to hate) unlike tobeys 100% nerd character who drops corny lines. But the rest looks bleh
---
What's in the bag? A shark or something?
"try eating a clown. Your poop will be hilarious"-Cloud_s11234