This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kingdom Hearts HD Collection??

#1Sega_Saturn09Posted 7/1/2012 5:35:47 PM
So I was at bestbuy today looking for kingdom hearts re coded on Nintendo DS and he said its out of print now but that a HD collection was announced for PS3 and possibly Wii U. He said the games consist of KH 1 KH 2 KH Recoded KH 325/8 Days. Has anyone heard of this? Any link or info please? Thanks
---
KILLER INSTINCT 3! Someday......
#2United_WorldPosted 7/1/2012 5:41:20 PM
Your sig.
I'd be more pumped for that.

CINDER!
---
"Mogar, Devourer of microwavable dinners and the god of freeloading." -AzurexNightmare
#3Nate_DihldorffPosted 7/1/2012 5:42:17 PM
Sega_Saturn09 posted...
So I was at bestbuy today looking for kingdom hearts re coded on Nintendo DS and he said its out of print now but that a HD collection was announced for PS3 and possibly Wii U. He said the games consist of KH 1 KH 2 KH Recoded KH 325/8 Days. Has anyone heard of this? Any link or info please? Thanks

Blatantly obvious pre-E3 fake that was spread around the forums.
---
Random GameFAQs user: "No tutorial since its from GameStop."
#4legendofmajoraPosted 7/1/2012 5:50:42 PM
Sega_Saturn09 posted...

I don't see the two nintendo DS exclusives being converted to HD on ps3...
---
PSN: Loaded-44
#5Res5Posted 7/1/2012 5:54:15 PM
As far as I remember there has never been an announcement. There was however an interview with Nomura stating that he was interested in an HD collection but needed to do research first but that's all there was to it, there was no official announcement of any kind.
---
My theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ
Most people think they are the odd one out but never truly are. I am that one who actually is. :D
#6KenauePosted 7/1/2012 6:13:28 PM
There wasn't one announced. Also, the guy at BB was BSing you about ReCoded being out of print. There were a good amount in a box I opened at work this morning....
---
Thank you for taxing me for things I don't have, government. Politicians and diapers should be changed often and for the same reason.
#7diebuster2Posted 7/1/2012 6:33:54 PM
No thanks. Would prefer a Xenosaga HD Collection.
---
Playing: ICO&SotC HD, BF3, Grandia. Favourite: Xenogears.
Official Fat Princess of the PSASBR board.
#8Res5Posted 7/1/2012 6:40:23 PM
Wild Arms HD Collection or bust.
---
My theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ
Most people think they are the odd one out but never truly are. I am that one who actually is. :D