This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Breaking News: MGS4 FINALLY getting a Trophy patch

#31nite1017Posted 7/10/2012 9:29:57 PM
What does "budget release" mean?

Price drop? Another Greatest Hits kind of thing?

usually just another re-release...
#32doraemonllh1989Posted 7/10/2012 9:32:37 PM
its kinda STUPID that i need to install everytime i play each chapter

wtf man?i play ALOT in this game,but i dont want to install everytime,why the game data just dont god damn stay inside the harddrive =.=
---
when someone told you to "lrn2grammar" on gamefaqs,its SERIOUS BUSINESS
soulcalibur V = most disappointing game so far
#33doraemonllh1989Posted 7/10/2012 9:34:13 PM
and do i need to replay the game all over again? urrgghhhh i dont wanna lose my item/equipment unlocks ;_;
---
when someone told you to "lrn2grammar" on gamefaqs,its SERIOUS BUSINESS
soulcalibur V = most disappointing game so far
#34flameforce3Posted 7/10/2012 9:34:36 PM
I'm so happy about this XD.
I BBE-ed this game a long time ago and wouldn't mind doing it again if I have the time.

If the other announcement is an MGS4 port, then good. I'm sad at a loss of an exclusive but would rather have the game spread to a wider audience.

When MGS HD Collection came out I was expecting a few people to get them but all I saw was stacks of the game not going anywhere for a long time at the retailers near my place. It saddens me that such a great series is losing it's place and not getting recognised by the new, younger gamers out there.

This might just be the ticked. Would rather see a series go multiplatform than it fade out in the abyss of history.
---
So much to play....SO LITTLE TIME DX
#35ManuKesnaPosted 7/10/2012 9:34:48 PM
lol no way i am doing everything again, i have my ingames trophies aka the animal ranks and that is enough for me
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#36flameforce3Posted 7/10/2012 9:34:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#37GM_Posted 7/10/2012 9:35:46 PM
Do you rike it
---
Calling me an elitist is actually a compliment.
#38SODISPosted 7/10/2012 9:38:49 PM
doraemonllh1989 posted...
its kinda STUPID that i need to install everytime i play each chapter

wtf man?i play ALOT in this game,but i dont want to install everytime,why the game data just dont god damn stay inside the harddrive =.=

Remember that Sony has a requirement for HDD install sizes. That said, I would enjoy MGS4 a lot more if I could just dump the entire game on my HDD: it can take it.
---
NIER
#39lostnumberwarPosted 7/10/2012 9:39:39 PM
Great now my saves are useless because they will no doubt make old saves unusable with the new trophy patch.
---
And now for something completely the same.
#40lostnumberwarPosted 7/10/2012 9:43:12 PM
flameforce3 posted...
I'm so happy about this XD.
I BBE-ed this game a long time ago and wouldn't mind doing it again if I have the time.

If the other announcement is an MGS4 port, then good. I'm sad at a loss of an exclusive but would rather have the game spread to a wider audience.

When MGS HD Collection came out I was expecting a few people to get them but all I saw was stacks of the game not going anywhere for a long time at the retailers near my place. It saddens me that such a great series is losing it's place and not getting recognised by the new, younger gamers out there.

This might just be the ticked. Would rather see a series go multiplatform than it fade out in the abyss of history.

I think that had more to do with people already owning the games on their original platforms. I myself don't need to buy an "HD" version I can already play what I have.
---
And now for something completely the same.