This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Breaking News: MGS4 FINALLY getting a Trophy patch

#41caffiend7Posted 7/10/2012 9:48:22 PM
This is good, isn't it? *drops cigar*
#42BloodyBoogerPosted 7/10/2012 9:52:10 PM
Kisai posted...
Aputi posted...
This should of been in 2009.

SHOULD HAVE

i'm glad i'm not the only person that catches this one.

should've is what people should be using.
---
"Purple is a fruit" -Homer Simpson
#43ThamauturgePosted 7/10/2012 9:53:55 PM
This is the most amazing timing ever. I just started a MGS4 playthrough for the first time and I'm at the very beginning of the game, so I wont have to do more than one playthrough just to get the basic amount of trophies.
---
Vayne Solidor of the DD012FF Board
Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid 4, Silent Hill, Portal, Stronghold: Crusader
#44flameforce3Posted 7/10/2012 9:56:15 PM
lostnumberwar posted...
flameforce3 posted...
I'm so happy about this XD.
I BBE-ed this game a long time ago and wouldn't mind doing it again if I have the time.

If the other announcement is an MGS4 port, then good. I'm sad at a loss of an exclusive but would rather have the game spread to a wider audience.

When MGS HD Collection came out I was expecting a few people to get them but all I saw was stacks of the game not going anywhere for a long time at the retailers near my place. It saddens me that such a great series is losing it's place and not getting recognised by the new, younger gamers out there.

This might just be the ticked. Would rather see a series go multiplatform than it fade out in the abyss of history.

I think that had more to do with people already owning the games on their original platforms. I myself don't need to buy an "HD" version I can already play what I have.

Yeah, could very well be the case.

I lent my copies to my friend a year ago. I didn't play them much due to me studying overseas and not at home so he's holding onto them until then. Then I heard about the HD collection coming out and was like BOOYAH!!!

But it still made me sad nonetheless.
---
So much to play....SO LITTLE TIME DX
#45zzamaroPosted 7/10/2012 9:59:20 PM
Finally.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]
#46Arrowsedge89Posted 7/10/2012 9:59:40 PM
IF this is true, it'll be the first game I will probably platinum.
---
PSN - Dark_justice1986
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
#47EddyRajaPosted 7/10/2012 10:01:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnUbXOeJaKI
---
Official Fourth Hokage of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 board
#48ThamauturgePosted 7/10/2012 10:03:17 PM
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/07/10/is-it-too-late-to-add-trophies-to-metal-gear-solid-4/
---
Vayne Solidor of the DD012FF Board
Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid 4, Silent Hill, Portal, Stronghold: Crusader
#49doraemonllh1989Posted 7/10/2012 10:06:10 PM
SODIS posted...
doraemonllh1989 posted...
its kinda STUPID that i need to install everytime i play each chapter

wtf man?i play ALOT in this game,but i dont want to install everytime,why the game data just dont god damn stay inside the harddrive =.=

Remember that Sony has a requirement for HDD install sizes. That said, I would enjoy MGS4 a lot more if I could just dump the entire game on my HDD: it can take it.

ah ic,i didnt know that

yea if would be great if i dont need to repeat the installation process again x_X
---
when someone told you to "lrn2grammar" on gamefaqs,its SERIOUS BUSINESS
soulcalibur V = most disappointing game so far
#50SixStringHeroPosted 7/10/2012 10:13:50 PM
Hope we get a GOLD Trophy for sitting through the 90 minute ending cut scene...
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.