This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you guys sticking with Sony next gen?

#81crazyman32Posted 8/3/2012 6:18:34 PM
akxsion posted...
crazyman32 posted...
akxsion posted...
who is this greer that people keep mentioning, and why are you guys obsessed over him? why do you keep bringing it up?

lol nice try Greer

lol nice try Greer

two can play at this game

the problem is you are Greer and the people on gamefaqs know that but, you can stay in denial if that makes you happy.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#82akxsionPosted 8/3/2012 6:20:40 PM
crazyman32 posted...
akxsion posted...
crazyman32 posted...
akxsion posted...
who is this greer that people keep mentioning, and why are you guys obsessed over him? why do you keep bringing it up?

lol nice try Greer

lol nice try Greer

two can play at this game

the problem is you are Greer and the people on gamefaqs know that but, you can stay in denial if that makes you happy.

how do i know you aren't greer? i think you are, mr. greer.
#83infixterPosted 8/3/2012 6:35:14 PM
Not a shot in hell for me. The only reason I wen't for the ps3 originally was my blindness due to brand loyalty, and the fact the games I liked (or thought I would like) we're exclusives to the PS3...until the weren't *glares at Square-Enix*. I'm not saying I wouldn't get a PS4/vita4 or whatever pretentious latin name they might add to the end of it, but there's 100%chance that i'd go for the next Microsoft console first...if I even buy a console next gen, who knows. But i do know Sony = probably one of my least favorite companies. period.
---
"You cannot fire me, not now"!
--Motomu Toriyama
#84KotomineKireiPosted 8/3/2012 6:38:26 PM
I'll probably get the next Xbox console, as long as SMT or Persona do not make a comeback on the next Playstation console, and it doesn't do that used games thing.
---
"EVENT ENDED!"
---
#85Dragonknight85Posted 8/3/2012 6:42:34 PM
justinlynch3 posted...
blankxmyxblank posted...
I have seen many people talking about owning at least 2 of the consoles from this gen in each household, so I was wondering how many people here were going to be sticking with Sony as their first choice for the next batch of consoles.

Personally, MGS4 was a big selling point for me, just to know how everything ended regardless of reviews, but with that out of the way I'm wondering what there is to look forward to for PS4 besides a continuation of the DS series and maybe some FF exclusives.

Thoughts?

As long as Sony doesn't charge 600 f*ing dollars again, sure.

Freaking this.

I wanted to go with the PS3 this gen (Like others, I've been with Sony since the PSX days), but that price was WAAAAYYY too steep for my tastes, so I went to the 360 instead since it was cheaper* and I had no interest in the Wii.

*Although, when you factor in the fact that you have to pay money to play online, the 360 is ultimately more expensive than the PS3 (just throwing that out there).
---
XBLGT: SkyKnight85 -- Currently Playing: MTG: DotP 2013, Halo Wars, and Borderlands -- Current Gamerscore: 16429
#86EvilScythePosted 8/3/2012 6:49:44 PM
Nope, PS3 was just a paperweight for me this gen. (Aside from the Blu-ray movies)

Got 93 360 games, and Wii U looks very interesting to me.

Sure MS doesnt have many exclusives, but I am really into Gears and Halo.

GoW to me is boring, and Uncharted is just a big set piece.
#87jpstovall11Posted 8/3/2012 6:50:19 PM
Sony and Nintendo. Nintendo target audience, the casuals, have moved to Iphone games so hopefully Nintendo will actually make some quality games now.
#88dreamtheater33Posted 8/3/2012 6:52:07 PM
nope all the games i have for it are 1st party games all my 3rd party games are on 360 so i will get the new xbox on launch and the ps3 a yr later or when the price lowers.
---
And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him
#89GoatJugSoupPosted 8/3/2012 6:52:58 PM
Can't see myself going over to xbox, I like the playstation controller and exclusives too much.
The only possibility of me getting an xbox console ever would be if they got some exclusives I'd have any interest in (unlike this gen in which the one exclusive I would have bought s*** on the entire franchise (banjo kazooie)) because multi plats I would just get on the console I already like.

I also don't think I would get a Wii U instead of a PS4, maybe as well as if they get some good games.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/goatjugsoup1278
Currently playing: Bioshock while wondering what I should name my alt psn
#90lilbgizzlePosted 8/3/2012 6:53:45 PM
next gen I think i will be getting Wii U and PS4 I prefer exclusives and thats one thing Nintendo AND Sony get right every gen! hoping for Uncharted 4 on PS4 as a launch game!
---
PSN-bigboss19 XBL-bigboss19