This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Not enough free space on the system storage

#1VirusChrisPosted 8/3/2012 2:06:09 PM
Why does it say that? I have 19 GB free, from the 19 GB / 111 GB screen from System Information, and I cannot download Warriors Orochi 3 which 11 GB... I don't really understand, why can I not download this title? o_0

I had to delete some of my stuff just to get enough room, but I still can't download it.
What do I do?
---
"Invoke... VIRUS SOUL!!!" ~ From my Virakins global manga project
Official Husband of Caster of the Fate/Extra boards
#2iPr0kkaFTWPosted 8/3/2012 2:07:39 PM
11GB x 2 = 22GB. You'll need at least 22GB free space.
#3antoinejonesPosted 8/3/2012 2:10:47 PM
lol if thats all the space you have left you should be lookin for another HDD.. heck i start lookin for bigger options soon as I go below 100 gigs lol
---
My first time and day in Jueno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
#4VirusChris(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2012 2:16:03 PM
Another Hard Disk Drive? You can change the PS3's HDD?
Where's a good place to get a good one? And is a 300 GB recommended?

Also why does it need to be twice the data size to download something? Makes no sense.
---
#5antoinejonesPosted 8/3/2012 2:17:35 PM
VirusChris posted...

Also why does it need to be twice the data size to download something? Makes no sense.

because it downloads and installs at the same time so for those few moments you need double the space.. once its actually installed you only need the 11 gigs... as for a new hard drive heck i got a 500 gb for 65 bucks.. and that was a year ago.. im sure you can get one cheaper now
---
My first time and day in Jueno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
#6VirusChris(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2012 2:19:33 PM
antoinejones posted...
VirusChris posted...

because it downloads and installs at the same time so for those few moments you need double the space.. once its actually installed you only need the 11 gigs... as for a new hard drive heck i got a 500 gb for 65 bucks.. and that was a year ago.. im sure you can get one cheaper now

500GB for $65? *Whistles* Not bad... where can I get one? And can I transfer my save data from my old HDD to a new HDD? Or am I unable to?
---
#7antoinejonesPosted 8/3/2012 2:20:56 PM
VirusChris posted...
antoinejones posted...
VirusChris posted...

500GB for $65? *Whistles* Not bad... where can I get one? And can I transfer my save data from my old HDD to a new HDD? Or am I unable to?

you can but in order to do that youd have to buy a USB 2.0 external HDD 9if you dont already have one) to back everything up too first) so if you wanna transfer stuff youd have to buy TWO hard drives lol (like i had too lol)
---
#8VirusChris(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2012 2:25:22 PM
antoinejones posted...
VirusChris posted...
antoinejones posted...
VirusChris posted...

you can but in order to do that youd have to buy a USB 2.0 external HDD 9if you dont already have one) to back everything up too first) so if you wanna transfer stuff youd have to buy TWO hard drives lol (like i had too lol)

USB 2.0 External HDD 9? How much are those and where do I get those?
And I need TWO MORE HDDs or simply another one to transfer? And where's the cheapest place to get a 500 GB HDD for my PS3?
---
#9antoinejonesPosted 8/3/2012 2:26:17 PM
heres the one i got

http://www.amazon.com/500GB-Drive-Western-Digital-WD5000BEVT/dp/B004HJBLLM/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1344032478&sr=8-6&keywords=500gb+sata+internal+laptop
---
#10101TheBossPosted 8/3/2012 2:26:54 PM
Get a TB for the lulz.
---
Not changing this signature until John Cena turns heel (Started on 4/29/2012).