This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A Gay Gamer Convention is NOT Necessary (Gaymercon 2013)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. A Gay Gamer Convention is NOT Necessary (Gaymercon 2013)
3 years ago#1
http://www.airbornegamer.com/2012/08/06/gay-gamer-convention-not-necessary-gaymercon/

Thoughts?
---
PSN- Lamburghini89 GT-FerrariParadise
3 years ago#2
I have never heard of such things, but I approve.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#4
I don't see a point in this either. I mean, it would be for finding people like you and meet new friends and even potential mates, but why does this need a separate convention?

Do black people get a game convention? Do straight people? Do transgender people?
---
PSN & MGO:mx703, AriZona XLink: mx_703
3 years ago#5
Eh, it seems weird but if it makes people feel better and they're enjoying themselves then I see nothing wrong with it. Conventions usually generate a decent amount of cash flow for local businesses too which is in turn good for everybody else in times of economic hardship.
---
Check out my friend's gaming blog! - http://gameternity.wordpress.com/
3 years ago#6
Gay gamers.... Really? This is getting out of hand. Gay pride parade isn't enough? Fact gays don't need separate meet ups because they like ****. Gay schooling is next?
---
"...And since she isn't my gf I don't give a crap what her hobbies are. I'll only see her(them) a couple times a month." --- Lowtan_Lane
3 years ago#7
iPutinWORK (25) | Board List | Topic List | Post New Message | Track Topic

*grabs popcorn*
---
PSN: iCheatNSpaM-24_7
*Favorites* | SMB3 | SMW | FFT | FFX | MvC2 | Pokemon R/B
3 years ago#8
While we are at it why don't we shut down gamefaqs so angry nerds can't discuss trivial matters anymore.

I think you get my point...
3 years ago#9
For a group of people who want to fight so hard for equality it only makes sense to separate themselves from straight gamers. That's equality for ya. huzzah. Do as I say not as I do.
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
3 years ago#10
mx_703 posted...
I don't see a point in this either. I mean, it would be for finding people like you and meet new friends and even potential mates, but why does this need a separate convention?

Do black people get a game convention? Do straight people? Do transgender people?

you just answered that question yourself... who WOULDNT want a girlfriend that was a gamer (youll never have to hear the nagging about "you play those dumb games too much") and if you went to E3 most likely any girl there is a gamer right.. so youd take your chances... however a gay or lesbian couldnt do that at E3 because they might approach someone who isnt gay and wind getting punched in the face lmao... so a gay gamer convention would allow someone whos gay to find someone with similar interests and possibly a mate... so yeah I really dont see the issue.
---
My first time and day in Jueno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. A Gay Gamer Convention is NOT Necessary (Gaymercon 2013)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived