This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A Gay Gamer Convention is NOT Necessary (Gaymercon 2013)

#451WaynetidPosted 8/7/2012 12:30:42 PM
I cannot imagine how hung up on gay sex this topic is. Being gay does not only equal gay sex. Sure it is a part of it, but to deny sexuality as a part of human nature is asinine. And I fail to see how gay sex effects anyone on this thread, unless you are having it.
---
White FC: 4470 0394 0497 Pkmn Plat FC: 2493 3188 8008 Diam FC: 4639 6288 1081
SS FC: 4812 9185 1488 PSN: Wayne009
#452theshovellerPosted 8/7/2012 12:31:33 PM
dannyaq posted...
cause one is a person and the other is not. you can't enter into a legal contract (which is what a government marriage certificate is) with a taco.

Hey, if his "pro-taco-facto" legislation movement helps get me married to a hot fembot, I'm behind him 150%! Go taco marriages! Let me marry a fembot, next! WHOOO!!!!!

Though that would bring up a serious issue we'd probably need to tackle before the "taco marriage" issue - if hot fembots are people, or things. Although, if we jump straight to the "taco marriage approval" process, then maybe we can skip over that whole ideological "what makes something alive?" philosophical debate and get straight to the consummation between a man and his DIY bride.
#453dannyaqPosted 8/7/2012 12:32:52 PM
MMAKSX posted...
Why do gays feel like they are entitled to something all of a sudden? Do whatever do you do but dont act like the rest of the world owes you something.

what do you mean by this? they are starting their own gamne convention instead of trying to force things they like into existing ones. that sounds like doing what they do and not expecting to be owed anything to me.

and regarding gay marriage, they pay the fee for the marriage license like everybody else and obviously arn't expecting to force anybody to marry them.. so I can't imagine you are implying they think they are owed something when it comes to marriage.
---
There are only 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don't
#454CoiledViperPosted 8/7/2012 12:33:04 PM
dannyaq posted...
CoiledViper posted...
One thing to like someone with the same body parts as you and want to play with them...

whatever to each his own. hell I like to see some wang every once in awhile, play with it too!

But getting married to it, or asking society to make special concessions to it is un-natural, un-godly, and pretty damn ignorant

Hell guess what, I like tacos. All fans of tacos should see if we can get Taco marriage passed, and have sit-ins at Mexican restaurants across the country.

^see how silly that sounds

cause one is a person and the other is not. you can't enter into a legal contract (which is what a government marriage certificate is) with a taco. Being ungodly isn't an issue since there is supposed to be seperation of church and state (don't worry your church can still choose to refuse marriage to gays) and marriage is unnatural anyway. look at it this way, anything that requires a government to exist is unnatural. how do you get a marriage certificate if there is no government to give them out? also what special concessions is society giving? straight adult people who are not family are the ones getting special concesions. i mean if the norm is not to marry, (like your taco) then why are men and women allowed to do whats not the norm among everything that would be a special concession? or is marrying the norm and gays get special recessions?

church and state my ass

seeing as how the country was founded by christians, and marriage is about as christian as you can get.

You wanna play the two men or two women getting married is the same as getting married to a fetish. You can't change the fact its the same as being married to a taco.

Marriage is just as much religious as it is a legal contract.

The fact is this: gay "couples" aren't legally or naturally as God created us, legitimate.

Be happy with the fact I put up with your un-natural behavior, I love all people. But I ain't gotta like it. Or treat you special.
---
"Don't cross the line, because if you do, you'll have crossed me. I promise punishment will follow." -myself
#4552DFighter84Posted 8/7/2012 12:33:16 PM
Waynetid posted...
I cannot imagine how hung up on gay sex this topic is. Being gay does not only equal gay sex.

if there were no gay sex, there would be no gay. you can't deny the defining feature of the fetish is sex with the same gender.
---
2-frackin'-D... The voice of the voiceless
#456CoiledViperPosted 8/7/2012 12:37:00 PM
2DFighter84 posted...
Waynetid posted...
I cannot imagine how hung up on gay sex this topic is. Being gay does not only equal gay sex.

if there were no gay sex, there would be no gay. you can't deny the defining feature of the fetish is sex with the same gender.

What you said. Because if there were no one had genitals... it'd be pretty awkward.

Show me a gay relationship where sex and sexual attraction (fetish) aren't existant, i'll show you a couple of frauds
---
"Don't cross the line, because if you do, you'll have crossed me. I promise punishment will follow." -myself
#4572DFighter84Posted 8/7/2012 12:38:58 PM
CoiledViper posted...
2DFighter84 posted...
Waynetid posted...

What you said. Because if there were no one had genitals... it'd be pretty awkward.

Show me a gay relationship where sex and sexual attraction (fetish) aren't existant, i'll show you a couple of frauds

bingo!
---
2-frackin'-D... The voice of the voiceless
#458theshovellerPosted 8/7/2012 12:40:14 PM
I was really hoping my post in defense of his pro-taco movement would have at least gotten a laugh out of someone. Damn you, gays!!!! Overshadowing my love of fabricated femmes... I'll show you...
#459WaynetidPosted 8/7/2012 12:40:27 PM
2DFighter84 posted...
Waynetid posted...

Okay. So if two men/women love each, commit to each other and choose to spend their life together and don't have sex, they aren't gay. Gotcha.
---
White FC: 4470 0394 0497 Pkmn Plat FC: 2493 3188 8008 Diam FC: 4639 6288 1081
SS FC: 4812 9185 1488 PSN: Wayne009
#460CoiledViperPosted 8/7/2012 12:42:33 PM
Waynetid posted...
2DFighter84 posted...
Waynetid posted...

Okay. So if two men/women love each, commit to each other and choose to spend their life together and don't have sex, they aren't gay. Gotcha.

...but they're sexually attracted to one another, correct?

Because it's a necessary component to a relationship, correct?

Your theoretical couple, are frauds.... corrrect?
---