This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A Gay Gamer Convention is NOT Necessary (Gaymercon 2013)

#461WinhillSeeDDirkPosted 8/7/2012 1:44:44 PM
CoiledViper posted...
Waynetid posted...
2DFighter84 posted...
Waynetid posted...
I cannot imagine how hung up on gay sex this topic is. Being gay does not only equal gay sex.

if there were no gay sex, there would be no gay. you can't deny the defining feature of the fetish is sex with the same gender.

Okay. So if two men/women love each, commit to each other and choose to spend their life together and don't have sex, they aren't gay. Gotcha.

...but they're sexually attracted to one another, correct?

Because it's a necessary component to a relationship, correct?

Your theoretical couple, are frauds.... corrrect?

I mean, I don't see what you're getting at here. Sexuality is an intrinsic component of most relationships, straight or gay? I think most people would be on board with this notion. Does this carry a negative connotation now or...?
---
Brain matter around a bullet hole? What could this possibly mean?
#462SavageDonzillaPosted 8/7/2012 1:44:53 PM
I find that article and this topic a bit too gary without the R.
---
Gamertag/PSN-SavageDonzilla
Consumers are entitled, rude d-bags and get everything they deserve
#463Lockheart34Posted 8/7/2012 1:45:08 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#464blazeUP12Posted 8/7/2012 1:45:43 PM
If gaymers want their own convention and have the means to organize the event, then who cares? There's so many different groups out there with the main purpose to bring together like-minded people without the hatred and bigotry of outside prejudice. This is just one of them. Gay people already have such a hard time in our society, why rain on their parade? It's just a videogame convention........ RELAX. There's plenty of games for us all.
---
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
#465CoiledViperPosted 8/7/2012 1:46:35 PM
WinhillSeeDDirk posted...
CoiledViper posted...
Waynetid posted...
2DFighter84 posted...
Waynetid posted...
I cannot imagine how hung up on gay sex this topic is. Being gay does not only equal gay sex.

if there were no gay sex, there would be no gay. you can't deny the defining feature of the fetish is sex with the same gender.

Okay. So if two men/women love each, commit to each other and choose to spend their life together and don't have sex, they aren't gay. Gotcha.

...but they're sexually attracted to one another, correct?

Because it's a necessary component to a relationship, correct?

Your theoretical couple, are frauds.... corrrect?

I mean, I don't see what you're getting at here. Sexuality is an intrinsic component of most relationships, straight or gay? I think most people would be on board with this notion. Does this carry a negative connotation now or...?

Point blank: homosexuality is a sexual fetish.
---
"Don't cross the line, because if you do, you'll have crossed me. I promise punishment will follow." -myself
#466CoiledViperPosted 8/7/2012 1:47:14 PM
^like an attraction to tacos
---
"Don't cross the line, because if you do, you'll have crossed me. I promise punishment will follow." -myself
#467windice93Posted 8/7/2012 1:47:20 PM
CoiledViper posted...
dannyaq posted...
CoiledViper posted...
One thing to like someone with the same body parts as you and want to play with them...

whatever to each his own. hell I like to see some wang every once in awhile, play with it too!

But getting married to it, or asking society to make special concessions to it is un-natural, un-godly, and pretty damn ignorant

Hell guess what, I like tacos. All fans of tacos should see if we can get Taco marriage passed, and have sit-ins at Mexican restaurants across the country.

^see how silly that sounds

cause one is a person and the other is not. you can't enter into a legal contract (which is what a government marriage certificate is) with a taco. Being ungodly isn't an issue since there is supposed to be seperation of church and state (don't worry your church can still choose to refuse marriage to gays) and marriage is unnatural anyway. look at it this way, anything that requires a government to exist is unnatural. how do you get a marriage certificate if there is no government to give them out? also what special concessions is society giving? straight adult people who are not family are the ones getting special concesions. i mean if the norm is not to marry, (like your taco) then why are men and women allowed to do whats not the norm among everything that would be a special concession? or is marrying the norm and gays get special recessions?

church and state my ass

seeing as how the country was founded by christians, and marriage is about as christian as you can get.

You wanna play the two men or two women getting married is the same as getting married to a fetish. You can't change the fact its the same as being married to a taco.

Marriage is just as much religious as it is a legal contract.

The fact is this: gay "couples" aren't legally or naturally as God created us, legitimate.

Be happy with the fact I put up with your un-natural behavior, I love all people. But I ain't gotta like it. Or treat you special.

i thot law and religion are suppose to be separated. also sertant things come with being married that should be provided by law. it doesn't realy have to do with religion.
#468theshovellerPosted 8/7/2012 1:47:35 PM
Lockheart34 posted...
It's depressing that no one bothered to watch the video GaymerCon provided. A straight couple approved of it, and are attending. The little snippets of the convention looked no different to something like E3 and wasn't full of trannies singing Sweet Transvestite.

It's a gaming convention first and foremost., for anyone to attend.

It's depressing they're planning on naming it "Gaymercom." I was always under the impression that the gay were a creative and fashionable people...

Yes, I'm joking by that last bit. I just want this topic to hit 500 so it can die, because any "clone topic" to continue the discussion fizzles out after about 15 replies or so.
#469WinhillSeeDDirkPosted 8/7/2012 1:50:52 PM(edited)
CoiledViper posted...

Point blank: homosexuality is a sexual fetish.

I don't know, man. You don't think it's slightly dangerous to compare the attraction to another person on a whole (homosexuality, just like heterosexuality, is defined by more than genitalia) to something like being a foot enthusiast or purveyor of a particular inanimate object?
---
Brain matter around a bullet hole? What could this possibly mean?
#470theshovellerPosted 8/7/2012 1:50:02 PM
CoiledViper posted...
^like an attraction to tacos

Or hot fembot womens.

...... Oh, wait, I'm in support of that one. Boo you, hooray hot fembot womens!