This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A Gay Gamer Convention is NOT Necessary (Gaymercon 2013)

#481WinhillSeeDDirkPosted 8/7/2012 2:14:10 PM
Devilman_Amon posted...
*imagines a "White Pride gamer convention*

hmm...

Yeah.....uh....gaming is universal it shouldn't have to cater to any social group or status that has nothing to do with gaming in general.

Well, nobody's stopping you from throwing your White Pride gamer convention, as many scowls as it too would induce. The gaymer convention just drummed up enough interest and support to gain a modicum of steam; that's all there is to it. It's inclusive, not exclusive, and you've the freedom to attend if you please (or not.)
---
Brain matter around a bullet hole? What could this possibly mean?
#4822DFighter84Posted 8/7/2012 2:15:01 PM
KryptoPyro13 posted...
CoiledViper posted...
2DFighter84 posted...
Waynetid posted...
I cannot imagine how hung up on gay sex this topic is. Being gay does not only equal gay sex.

if there were no gay sex, there would be no gay. you can't deny the defining feature of the fetish is sex with the same gender.

What you said. Because if there were no one had genitals... it'd be pretty awkward.

Show me a gay relationship where sex and sexual attraction (fetish) aren't existant, i'll show you a couple of frauds

I'm asexual but an attracted to the same gender. So... ...

do you know what asexual means?
---
2-frackin'-D... The voice of the voiceless
#483WinhillSeeDDirkPosted 8/7/2012 2:17:43 PM
2DFighter84 posted...
KryptoPyro13 posted...
CoiledViper posted...
2DFighter84 posted...
Waynetid posted...
I cannot imagine how hung up on gay sex this topic is. Being gay does not only equal gay sex.

if there were no gay sex, there would be no gay. you can't deny the defining feature of the fetish is sex with the same gender.

What you said. Because if there were no one had genitals... it'd be pretty awkward.

Show me a gay relationship where sex and sexual attraction (fetish) aren't existant, i'll show you a couple of frauds

Is it so inconceivable an asexual man could find mens' personalities and dispositions more to his taste than womens'? Things aren't so binary.
---
#4842DFighter84Posted 8/7/2012 2:19:13 PM
WinhillSeeDDirk posted...

Is it so inconceivable an asexual man could find mens' personalities and dispositions more to his taste than womens'? Things aren't so binary.

he said attracted to the same gender. he said nothing about personalities and dispositions.
---
#485DantayyyyyPosted 8/7/2012 2:20:39 PM
yo man this thread is like a cesspit of all the mad stupid people on gamefaqs who can't even take a step back to think before they post. and people wonder WHY a convention like this exists lol. hell yeah i'd want to avoid your dumbassses too if this is the kinda ish i had to deal with

literally anything positive these guys do a-holes have to come out of the woodworks to make it about themselves and piss on their work...exact same thing happens on the subject of women or race. eff progressive conversations, eff safe havens, eff having a peace of mind let's just berate everyone for trying to deal with our a-holery and make them bitter ass jerkfaces like the rest of the haters

smh, smh
#486WinhillSeeDDirkPosted 8/7/2012 2:20:49 PM
2DFighter84 posted...

he said attracted to the same gender. he said nothing about personalities and dispositions.

Attraction does not carry an inherently sexual definition.
---
#487KryptoPyro13Posted 8/7/2012 2:22:11 PM
windice93 posted...
KryptoPyro13 posted...
CoiledViper posted...
2DFighter84 posted...
Waynetid posted...

im sorry are u gay? what do u want a person to do if they cant get hard from looking at a girl. last time i check u wouldn't be able to have sex. its no more of a choice than a skin color so i dont see how it any different. u obviously cant get hard from looking at the same sex now can u and there is no possible way you would have sex with the same sex right. well its the same way for gays and lesbians.

I could if I forced myself to... there's more to relationships than sex... :[

Yes.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/asexual

Definition #2, or under the medical dictionary, "lacking interest in or desire for sex."
---
"I expected disappointment. In that regard, I was not disappointed."
Iwata: "Betrayal that makes the fans happy!"
#4882DFighter84Posted 8/7/2012 2:23:55 PM
2DFighter84 posted...

Attraction does not carry an inherently sexual definition.

sure as hell implies it
---
#489windice93Posted 8/7/2012 2:29:18 PM
KryptoPyro13 posted...
windice93 posted...
KryptoPyro13 posted...
CoiledViper posted...
2DFighter84 posted...
Waynetid posted...

im sorry are u gay? what do u want a person to do if they cant get hard from looking at a girl. last time i check u wouldn't be able to have sex. its no more of a choice than a skin color so i dont see how it any different. u obviously cant get hard from looking at the same sex now can u and there is no possible way you would have sex with the same sex right. well its the same way for gays and lesbians.

I could if I forced myself to... there's more to relationships than sex... :[

Yes.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/asexual

Definition #2, or under the medical dictionary, "lacking interest in or desire for sex."

hahaha but it wouldn't be good. and yes i know there is. i was just making a point.
#490KryptoPyro13Posted 8/7/2012 2:30:42 PM
windice93 posted...

hahaha but it wouldn't be good. and yes i know there is. i was just making a point.

I'm a good actor. :)
---
"I expected disappointment. In that regard, I was not disappointed."
Iwata: "Betrayal that makes the fans happy!"