This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do ya think Darksiders 2 will run better on PS3 or Xbox?

#1zerooo0Posted 8/12/2012 5:09:11 PM
Topic

I got it preordered, but Im just wondering which console it would run better on. Or is their minimum difference?
---
Jesus is my Lord and Savior
John 3:16, and Isaiah 6:8 are my favorite verses. In the Bible.
#2PhaseBlackPosted 8/12/2012 5:14:28 PM
The first DarkSiders was superior on PS3
---
PSVita & 3DS
#3wstfldPosted 8/12/2012 5:16:04 PM
Just pray to Jesus, he has all the answers.
---
Last Played: Assassin's Creed Revelations - (8.5/10)
Now Playing: Uncharted 3, NCAA Football 2013, Twisted Metal
#4DaLaggaPosted 8/12/2012 5:27:25 PM
PhaseBlack posted...

Both versions were essentially identical. The only difference was that the cinematics were a tiny bit sharper on PS3. That's hardly much of a win when you can barely even notice the difference when comparing them side by side.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/xbox-360-vs-ps3-face-off-round-24?page=2

Either way, performance was quite terrible on both versions with significant framerate drops occurring all the time. The best bet would be to just pick up the PC version of Darksiders 2.
#5zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2012 5:39:27 PM
Thanks for letting me know. Sadly my old Toshiba Laptop, can barely run Garrys Mod, and it cant even run Half Life 2: Ep 2. So I know it wont be able to give Darksiders 2 justice.

Also I prefer gaming on consoles. The only games I have on my laptop are Star Wars Battlefront 2, Garrys Mod, and Half Life 2: Ep 2.(Even though it cant play Half Life 2).

So yea PS3 it is then. Now Im gonna close this topic.
---
Jesus is my Lord and Savior
John 3:16, and Isaiah 6:8 are my favorite verses. In the Bible.
#6PhaseBlackPosted 8/12/2012 5:39:32 PM
DaLagga posted...
PhaseBlack posted...

Both versions were essentially identical. The only difference was that the cinematics were a tiny bit sharper on PS3. That's hardly much of a win when you can barely even notice the difference when comparing them side by side.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/xbox-360-vs-ps3-face-off-round-24?page=2

Either way, performance was quite terrible on both versions with significant framerate drops occurring all the time. The best bet would be to just pick up the PC version of Darksiders 2.

No way, the 360 version had rampant screen tearing and more fram drops. The PS3 version felt much more polished
---
PSVita & 3DS