This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Batarang controller question

#1pakathecatPosted 8/17/2012 5:26:04 AM
Fairly new PS3 owner here, and picked up a batarang controller as I like how it has the left analog stick placed like the 360's. Ran into a problem though, absolutely cannot get it to sync. Anybody know how to do it? Bought it used off eBay so no instructions, and Google turns up next to nothing, and one topic about it here way back had no replies. Someone suggested a reset button that does not exist as far as I can see, and the only other suggestion was holding down some button when you start it up. Tried about everything though with no luck. Thanks!
#2ChaingunmasterPosted 8/17/2012 5:29:06 AM
Well, the regular controllers have a tiny hole you can use to reset it, you'd need a pin to do so though, I'm assuming it has the same feature as the normal ones.
---
www.lucid-lives.com (My webcomic)
PSN and XBL id: Alos88
#3pakathecat(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2012 6:01:56 AM
Thanks! Yeah, unfortunately it doesn't seem to have it, even removed a label on the bottom to see if it was under it, but no luck.
#4ValhadmarPosted 8/17/2012 6:21:45 AM
Try this:

1) Turn off your ps3 system. Make sure no controllers are currently attached through the usb, and do not turn it on through a controller.
2)Connect your batman controller through a usb to your ps3.
3)Turn on your ps3 system.
4)Press and hold the hom e button your controller, and then let go after 10 seconds.

This should connect it. Though I am not sure.
---
"The place we live is paradise, however the life we live is hell."
Heart Gold Fc: 0217 4396 5723
#5pakathecat(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2012 6:36:51 AM
Thanks! I'll give it another shot when I get home. I tried that last night, as I figured it was probably the home button that needed to be held down, and did everything in that order. But the lights just kept blinking when I did so it and wouldn't register.