This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Netflix update?

#11RyuuHou25Posted 8/18/2012 11:27:48 AM
CronoDyne posted...
It's been doing that for quite some time.

No, it hasn't.

Really, because it's been doing it for me for quite some time now. As in the last two months at least, because that's how long I've been catching up on certain TV programs on Netflix.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#12Jx1010Posted 8/18/2012 11:52:38 AM
They blessed Netflix with High school of the dead anime
---
!
#13EvilDeadAlivePosted 8/18/2012 11:56:12 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
CronoDyne posted...

No, it hasn't.

Really, because it's been doing it for me for quite some time now. As in the last two months at least, because that's how long I've been catching up on certain TV programs on Netflix.

I've had it for a while as well. At least since June. I would fall asleep watching a show and wake up and have like 5 watched episodes that I never seen. I actually really hate the feature and wish there was a way to turn it off.
---
This thing reads like stereo instructions.
#14SgtBass8705Posted 8/18/2012 12:03:17 PM(edited)
EvilDeadAlive posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
CronoDyne posted...

No, it hasn't.

I've had it for a while as well. At least since June. I would fall asleep watching a show and wake up and have like 5 watched episodes that I never seen. I actually really hate the feature and wish there was a way to turn it off.

It only plays 1 episode automatically then at the beginning of the 3rd episode it ask would you like to continue? If you fall asleep the PS3 shuts down after your designated time.
---
PSN: JoshD8705
#15torq910Posted 8/18/2012 12:59:32 PM
md22mdrx posted...
It screwed up my netflix to the point I couldn't use the service for 2 days ....
That was the only noticable difference.

same here is anyone else netflix not connecting after the update?
---
PSN:Sk8Mafia910
#16SgtBass8705Posted 8/18/2012 1:09:16 PM
torq910 posted...
md22mdrx posted...
It screwed up my netflix to the point I couldn't use the service for 2 days ....

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling? or deactivating netflix and reactivating it on the console?
---
PSN: JoshD8705
#17torq910Posted 8/18/2012 1:15:18 PM
yea none of that worked and im using a wired connection
---
PSN:Sk8Mafia910
#18king_maddenPosted 8/18/2012 1:59:09 PM
i just started using netflix like a month or 2 ago and its always automatically went to the next episode. if I dont touch anything after a whole episode it will start the next one and then stop and ask if im still watching. some go right to the next episode, and some have a countdown from like 5 or 10 before it goes to the next episode.

I will say not all shows do this though.
#19crazyman32Posted 8/18/2012 2:20:30 PM
torq910 posted...
md22mdrx posted...

that's odd Netflix has worked as good as ever after the update and no problems with my connection either using it on my PS3.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#20sephiroth068Posted 8/18/2012 2:29:56 PM
Jx1010 posted...
They blessed Netflix with High school of the dead anime

Thats been there for like a long time
---
Chapter 7, that's all you need to say to a Valkyria fan, they'll know what you mean-Celestial Damnation (see quote)