This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Weird Netflix stuff..

#1Mega214Posted 8/20/2012 3:53:00 PM
I keep getting UI-100 and UI-108 errors. :< Anyone know why this is happening? I've tried reinstalling the app over and over, wiping the save file, all sorts of stuff.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. ~CJayC, June 3rd 2003
#2OnDiscDLCPosted 8/20/2012 3:56:44 PM
Because Netflix is a big pile of ****. Hulu Plus is vastly superior.
---
No one gives a **** about your PC specs.
#3Vergil92Posted 8/20/2012 3:58:48 PM
^^ Hulu is also missing some stuff that Netflix has.

Sorry, I've never seen those messages before, try calling Netflix or Sony and see what's going on?
---
The mirror is a trigger and your mouth's a gun. Lucky for me I'm not the only one.
#4crazyman32Posted 8/20/2012 4:10:33 PM
weird I haven't had any problems with the netflix app.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#5NettoSaitoPosted 8/20/2012 4:16:13 PM
Vergil92 posted...
^^ Hulu is also missing some stuff that Netflix has.

Sorry, I've never seen those messages before, try calling Netflix or Sony and see what's going on?

lol no point in getting Hulu plus... at least not for me.

While netflix has basically all of the older seasons of shows I like, and also all of the animes and movies I really want to see that I haven't, Hulu only covers me when it comes to shows that are now airing. If I miss an episode, all I have to do is get on my PC, load it up a few days later, and watch it. No need to pay extra for it.

Anyway to answer TC's question... Netflix might be having problems on the PS3 side. Just a few months ago I was getting the same thing on my Vita, and after I checked to see if it was happening on my 3DS, I found that it was. In short, it was a Netflix problem, and it got fixed soon after.
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] Please PM me with your FC!
My Backloggery Game List - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito